Dragons: Rise of Berk Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.4/5, based on 1,508,941 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.1+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Build your OWN Berk! Rescue, hatch and train your favorite DreamWorks Dragons!|
About Dragons: Rise of Berk APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionBuild your OWN Berk! Rescue, hatch and train your favorite DreamWorks Dragons! Explore uncharted lands in a vast Viking world!
Join Hiccup, Toothless and the gang to protect your village from the mysterious strangers that threaten peace on Berk. Who are they? And, what do they want from your harmonious homeland? Train your DreamWorks Dragons successfully and they’ll reveal new powers that will help to ensure the future of your island.
Remember…it takes a village...and DRAGONS!
• Discover over 400 of your favorite DreamWorks Dragons from the movie and TV Series, including Toothless, Stormfly, Hookfang and Skullcrusher
• Collect and grow 75 different Dragon species, like Deadly Nadders, Monstrous Nightmares and Typhoomerangs
• Explore 60 unique islands throughout the Viking territory
• Complete missions with all the characters from DreamWorks Dragons
• Free Legendary Dragons and bring their power to Berk
• Go head to head with rival Riders in Brawl, or test your might in Gauntlet
• Participate in Berkian Feasts or help around the village for prizes
• Stunning visual & audio effects with 3D animations
This is YOUR Berk. It's time to RISE!
* Please note: Rise of Berk is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
© 2014 Ludia Inc. 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' © 2014 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.
What's new in version 1.56.10Warm weather has brought more fun to Berk!
- A NEW Island has been discovered!
- Return of the Yearly Flower Hunt event! Visit Berk now and see the new season for yourself.
- Bug fixes and optimizations for a smoother experience.
How to install Dragons: Rise of Berk APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Dragons: Rise of Berk APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ludia.dragons-v1.56.10.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.56.10 (1417)||78.1 MB|
|1.55.14 (1397)||77.9 MB|
|1.54.15 (1373)||79.5 MB|
|1.54.14 (1371)||79.5 MB|
|1.54.12 (1367)||79.5 MB|
|1.53.8 (1341)||77.5 MB|
|1.53.6 (1337)||77.5 MB|
|1.52.7 (1325)||76.7 MB|
|1.51.7 (1311)||77.6 MB|
|1.50.20 (1295)||76.5 MB|
|1.50.19 (1293)||76.5 MB|
|1.49.17 (1261)||75.2 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required