Physics Quiz & eBook Apk
|Rating||4.4/5, based on 2,919 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Physics Quiz to learn, evaluate as well prepare for all exams with eBooks|
About Physics Quiz & eBook APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionPhysics Quiz & eBook app
A simple and elegant quiz app that kindles your knowledge in Physics and helps you in self-evaluating yourself as well learn fast lot of Physics-questions.
- Rich UI with categorized questions
- Automatic pause-resume of quiz so that you can revisit the page where you stopped
- Timed quiz as well Practice mode quiz
- Review your answers against correct answers instantly
- Detail evaluation report of all quiz results properly stored and categorized
- Review anytime, anywhere
- Plenty of questions loaded ! Have fun and same time learn.
Subjects covered :
Electro-magnetics, Electrostatics, Optics, Heat, Thermodynamics, Waves, Properties of matter, Rotation, General Physics, Magnetics and important inventions related to Physics
Good resource for preparing your school exams, college exams as well for any competitive exams that demand you to be a master in Physics.
What's new in version 2.51Physics all sets translation added in Hindi for wider audience, from version 2.50
How to install Physics Quiz & eBook APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Physics Quiz & eBook APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.sanaedutech.physics-v2.51.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.51 (251)||12.1 MB|
|2.50 (250)||12.1 MB|
|2.49 (249)||11.7 MB|
|2.48 (248)||11.7 MB|
|2.47 (247)||11.7 MB|
|2.46 (246)||10.8 MB|
|2.45 (245)||10.7 MB|
|2.44 (244)||10.7 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required