|Rating||4.3/5, based on 1,401 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Physics app contains 1000+ basic questions and answers in Hindi language.|
About Physics APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionPhysics app basic questions and answers in Hindi language. This app help in building the concepts of physics.
In this app we have collected descriptive physics questions and answers in easy hindi language.
It will be useful for 11th , 12th students of science stream and for competitions like Engineering entrance Tests, SSC, UPSC etc.
After using this you will find improvement in the basic concepts of physics.
This app contains such topics-
1. भौतिक जगत - Physical
2. गणितीय अवधारणाएँ - Mathematical Concepts
3. सदिश विश्लेषण - Vector Analysis
4. मापन - Measurement
5. एकविमीय,द्विविमीय एवं त्रिविमीय गति - One-dimensional, two-dimensional and three-dimensional motion
6. बल एवं गति के नियम - Force and Speed
7. वृत्तीय गति - Circular Motion
8. कार्य, ऊर्जा एवं शक्ति - Work, Energy and Power
9. घर्षण - Friction
What's new in version phy.4.0Better Interface
How to install Physics APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Physics APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.gktalk.physics-vphy.4.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|phy.4.0 (4)||3.6 MB|
|phy.3.0 (3)||3.3 MB|
|phy.2.0 (2)||1.8 MB|
|1.0 (1)||2 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required