Expense Manager Apk
|Rating||4.4/5, based on 61,145 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Can't handle your daily finance? Expense Manager is here to help.|
About Expense Manager APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionLooking for an expense and budget tool? Stop searching. Expense Manager is simple, intuitive, stable and feature-rich app that is just designed for you. Everything you need at your fingertips to manage the expenditures, checkbook and budgets.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases by Bishinews.
• Tracking expenses and incomes
• Split Transaction - Record all items in a single transaction with different category and amount
• Recurring expense and income
• Multiple accounts
• Taking a picture of receipt
• Tracking tax
• Tracking mileage
• Tracking debts
• Credit Card
• Credit Card and bank SMS message parsing
• Write, Print, and Email Checks
Budget and Bill Organizing
• Organizing bills by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Payment alerts
• Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly budget with progress bar
• Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly summary
• Calendar view for expense and income
• Calendar budget forecasting
Search and Report
• Search by category, subcategory, payee/payer, payment method, status, description, tag, etc.
• Reports in HTML, CSV, Excel and PDF
• Import and export account activities
• Charts by category, subcategory, payee/payer, payment method, status, description, tag, date etc.
• Email report for print
Backup and Sync
• Automatic backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card
• Automatic sync between Android devices via Dropbox
Connect to PC via Network
• View all accounts on one page in bigger screen
• Do your regular work such as add expense/income, edit Settings, view charts etc.
• Add multiple expense or income records
• Backup data and restore data on PC
• Currency converter
• Regular calculator
• Tip calculator
• Loan calculator
• Credit card payoff calculator
• Interest calculator
• Shopping list
• User can easily customize background color, action bar color and button color.
• Customizing date format
• Customizing category and subcategory
• Payment method, payee/payer, Tags, income category and status can be entered or updated by user
• Multiple currencies support
• Chinese (Simplified)
• Chinese (Traditional)
• Widgets: overview, summary, budget, calculator, quick add etc.
• PIN protection
• No registration and internet access are required.
• Active developer support
No other app can beat us on features. It's all free.
• Storage: backup data in sdcard and external storage. Save purchase receipt in sdcard and external storage.
• GET_ACCOUNTS: back up data on Google Drive.
• SMS: Parse SMS message from your credit card and bank and save it automatically in the app. If you don't use this feature, go to phone Settings/Apps/Expense Manager/Permissions to switch off SMS permission on phones with Android 6 and up.
• ACCESS_WiFi_STATE: This permission allows PC connection via WiFi. If you don't need to use this app on a PC browser, you can disable this permission.
All data save inside your phone or your personal cloud account such as Google Drive and Dropbox when you connect to. Nobody but you can access your data.
Please email question and feature request directly to developer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We actively support users.
What's new in version 3.9.1- Minor enhancement
How to install Expense Manager APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Expense Manager APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.expensemanager-v3.9.1.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|3.9.1 (130)||6.7 MB|
|3.8.4 (127)||7.6 MB|
|3.6.5 (108)||5.9 MB|
|3.5.5 (102)||5.7 MB|
|3.4.7 (95)||5.4 MB|
|3.4.2 (89)||5 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required