My Budget Book Apk
|Rating||4.7/5, based on 2,070 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||All expenses at a glance.|
About My Budget Book APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionMy Budget Book helps you manage your money more effectively through easy recording of your income and expenses.
Using the individual or recurring transaction features, you’re able to track and forecast your balances. You can also visualize your records with dynamic charts and graphs.
Budget mode allows you to set limits or goals, over custom periods of time. Buying too much clothing? Set a monthly cap. Spending too much on coffee-to-go? Set a weekly limit. Saving for a dream vacation? Set a savings target for every two weeks. Define limits for credit card accounts or other payment types. You can even toggle “rollover” for your budgets – account for every bit owed or saved!
• Offline: no Internet permission, to protect your privacy. (But you can easily share backups to the cloud.*)
• No advertising or hidden in-app costs (only voluntary donations).
• Personalize your Material Design layout including configurable dark mode.
• Comprehensive views, with convenient tabs and a wide variety of sorting options.
• Easily visualize your data as tables or graphs, understanding your income and expenses in a new way.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Customize your categories and subcategories to accurately reflect your unique situation.
• Enable sorting that distinguishes specific categories, payment types, people, or groups.
• Add photos or receipts to your transactions, to remember transaction details or reduce paper clutter.
• Use reminders to help you make pending payments on time.
• Set the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create your own templates to make transaction entry even easier.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password or fingerprint (optional).
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (other formats may be made available on request).
• Export your data as an HTML, Excel, or CSV file, so you may view or print them with your computer.
• Automatic local backups so you never lose your data. (Create your own any time as well.)
• 4 widgets bring convenience to your home screen.
An integrated and comprehensive manual helps you make the most of the features – if you can’t find it there, support is only an e-mail away.
*Again, for security reasons, there is no Internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices, or to add automatic backups to your cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization in the integrated manual.
My Budget Book is under active development, and improving your experience is a priority. Please feel free to test the app for a month. If it doesn’t fit your needs, just send an e-mail and you will get your money back.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message via the integrated Support function.
What's new in version 7.8Android 11 support. With Android 11, the storage permissions have changed and the permission to access the storage is no longer required. Instead, folders can now be selected in the app to which the app has access.
7 new CSV formats added.
All changes can be found in the "last changes" dialog.
If you have any questions, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the integrated support function.
How to install My Budget Book APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download My Budget Book APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.onetwoapps.mh-v7.8.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|7.8 (1)||5.8 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required