Jango Radio Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.4/5, based on 114,883 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Jango Radio streams personalized radio to your Android device absolutely free.|
About Jango Radio APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionUnlimited music with no commercial interruptions!
Jango Radio is a free, personalized radio service that plays your favorite music by artists you love. Just start by searching the name of your favorite artist or band, and Jango will create a custom station based on their music and that of similar artists. Or you can tune in to hundreds of expertly programmed genre stations like Top 100, Hot Country, Classic Rock & more… Now with no ads and unlimited free listening.
Already a Jango.com listener on your computer? Great! Just install Jango Radio on your Android device and log in to access your existing stations and take your music with you.
"I'm in love with Jango" - USA Today
"Straightforward and easy to navigate" - Wall Street Journal
"Refreshingly simple online radio" - CNet
"Makes it fun to discover new music" - PC World
Jango Radio Features:
- Free, unlimited listening
- No commercials and no ads
- Create custom radio stations with the artists you love
- Tune in to 100's of expertly curated stations in dozens of genres, from dance and country to holiday music and hits by decade
- Shuffle your stations to extend your playlist even further
- Fine-tune your stations by adding artists and banning songs you don't like
- Share stations with your friends on Facebook
- Block music with explicit language
- Change the audio quality to use less data while roaming
- Save stations to listen on other devices or at www.jango.com
- Use the Sleep Timer to schedule the music to turn off later
- Available for any device running Android 4.1 or newer
What's new in version 6.3.19Bug fixes and stability improvements
How to install Jango Radio APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Jango Radio APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.jangomobile.android-v6.3.19.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|6.3.19 (82)||5.5 MB|
|6.3.18 (81)||5.6 MB|
|6.3.17 (79)||4.9 MB|
|6.3.16 (78)||5 MB|
|6.3.15 (76)||5 MB|
|6.3.14 (75)||5 MB|
|6.3.12 (73)||4.1 MB|
|6.3.11 (72)||5.8 MB|
|6.3.10 (71)||5.5 MB|
|6.3.9 (70)||5.4 MB|
|6.3.8 (69)||8.7 MB|
|6.3.7 (68)||8.7 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required