Industrial Robotics 3D Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||3.7/5, based on 1,192 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Industrial Robotics Training : handle a REAL 6-axis industrial robot!|
About Industrial Robotics 3D APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionIndustrial Robotics Training : handle a REAL 6-axis industrial robot!
For those who want to learn:
Robot control joystick
- Robot trajectory "Fisrt program" with 2 points: This is the most important level to understand Interface
- Robot trajectory using the MoveJoint instruction
- Robot trajectory using the MoveLinear instruction
- Robotic Handling process.
- Robotic Painting process.
- Robotic Glue process.
- Robotic Welding process.
-Robotic Deburring process : see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ewPzLdSUw
- Trajectory robot with obstacles to avoid
For industrial tourists :
- Demo 3D robot cell with CNC: Demo
- Basics of robotics: Learning
- Magic Slate (Draw Mode): you can use with joysticks and export your drawings by email (no programming required)
What's new in version 1.2adding milling process and minor improvements
How to install Industrial Robotics 3D APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Industrial Robotics 3D APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (robotic.industrial-v1.2.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.2 (55)||16.4 MB|
|1.11 (54)||15.7 MB|
|1.09 (52)||15.6 MB|
|1.08 (51)||14.7 MB|
|1.07 (50)||14.7 MB|
|1.06 (49)||14.5 MB|
|1.04 (47)||14.1 MB|
|1.03 (46)||14.2 MB|
|0.99s (44)||13.9 MB|
|0.99t (43)||13.5 MB|
|0.99s (42)||13.3 MB|
|0.99r (41)||13 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required