Repair Damaged Mp3 Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||5.0/5, based on 1 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Author's Notes||You can't play a Music or any Mp3 File on your phone?|
About Repair Damaged Mp3 APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionYou can't play a Music or any Mp3 File on your phone? It looks like a broken file is lost forever?
No worries, You can easily fix your damaged Mp3 file with Repair damaged Mp3 and save your day.
You can watch your repaired files for free as many times as you want! Enjoy:)
Save your repaired Mp3 file on your phone and share a joy with your friends by making a small one-time purchase. With Premium Features you can recover as many corrupted files as you want so all your future phone Mp3 are protected.
To restore your crashed file all you need is Repair damaged mp3 on the same Android phone using the same app.
* Just two steps resuse corrupt mp3 file.
* best deleted file recovery tools.
* No rooting necessary, high quality to undelete file.
* Find and save mp3 and audio from internal storage, external memory and memory card of phone.
* File format: Mp3
* Easily fix your damaged mp3.
* mp3files broken by camera crash, dead battery and lack of memory.
Install now! You are 2 clicks away from playing your File!
How to install Repair Damaged Mp3 APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Repair Damaged Mp3 APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (agf.fix.damaged.mp3-v1.1.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.1 (2)||3.7 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required