Traffic Racer Apk
|Rating||4.5/5, based on 5,906,833 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||The Next-Gen of Endless Arcade Racing|
About Traffic Racer APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionTraffic Racer is a milestone in the genre of endless arcade racing. Drive your car through highway traffic, earn cash, upgrade your car and buy new ones. Try to be one of the fastest drivers in the global leaderboards. Endless racing is now redefined!
- Stunning 3D graphics
- Smooth and realistic car handling
- 40+ different cars to choose from
- 5 detailed environments: suburb, desert, snowy, rainy and city night
- 5 game modes: Endless, Two-Way, Time Trial, Police Chase and Free Ride
- Rich types of NPC traffic including trucks, buses and SUVs.
- Basic customization through paint and wheels
- Online Leaderboards and Achievements
- Tilt or Touch to steer
- Touch gas button to accelerate
- Touch brake button to slow down
- The faster you drive the more scores you get
- When driving over 100 kmh, overtake cars closely to get bonus scores and cash
- Driving in opposite direction in two-way mode gives extra score and cash
Traffic Racer will be updated constantly. Please rate and give your feedback for further improvement of the game.
What's new in version 3.3- Added 3 new cars
- Added 1 new location
- Added new engine sounds
- Improved graphics quality of locations
- Improved main menu background
- Optimized car handling
- Fixed bugs
How to install Traffic Racer APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Traffic Racer APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.skgames.trafficracer-v3.3.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|3.3 (338)||58.8 MB|
|3.3 (336)||47.2 MB|
|3.2 (321)||44.2 MB|
|2.5 (311)||53.4 MB|
|2.5 (310)||53 MB|
|2.4 (299)||52.5 MB|
|2.4 (298)||52.4 MB|
|2.4 (296)||52.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required