GIF Keyboard by Tenor Apk
|Rating||4.1/5, based on 257,529 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Say more with GIF Keyboard by Tenor. Add tone to your conversation.|
About GIF Keyboard by Tenor APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionWith Tenor’s GIF Keyboard you can discover the right GIF or video to visually sum up exactly what you’re trying to say, directly from your keyboard. Express the emotion, inside joke, or clever response you want to share.
- Send the right GIF or video to express exactly what you’re trying to say, directly from your keyboard!
- Search Tenor’s millions of GIFs and videos to find the one that perfectly fits your moment. You can also search by emoji.
- Need inspiration? Browse by category like reactions, trending topics, and more.
Developers -- interested in integrating Tenor GIF Search into your apps, services, or websites? Visit tenor.co/gifapi to get your API Key.
Tenor was formerly known as Riffsy.
What's new in version 2.1.11Bug fixes and other improvements.
How to install GIF Keyboard by Tenor APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download GIF Keyboard by Tenor APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.riffsy.FBMGIFApp-v2.1.11.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.1.11 (289)||26.5 MB|
|2.1.10 (284)||26.5 MB|
|2.1.10 (277)||26.5 MB|
|2.1.9 (273)||41.6 MB|
|2.1.8 (240)||45 MB|
|2.1.7 (239)||40.9 MB|
|2.1.5 (237)||41.4 MB|
|2.1.4 (236)||41.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required