Word Cookies!® Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.6/5, based on 2,178,877 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||The Best Word Game of the World, Enjoy and exercise your brain!|
About Word Cookies!® APK
Table Of Contents
Description🍪 Ready to unscramble scrumptious word cookies on the go?
Chow down on Word Cookies! The world's best word scramble puzzle game!🍪
Do you like to play crossword puzzles like Scrabble?
Word Cookies is a cross between all the aspects of word games you love to make you totally addicted and entertained! With so many brilliant challenges, you'll be obsessed with testing your spelling and vocabulary limits!
HOW TO PLAY
🍰 Swipe the alphabet cookies on the baking pan to form a word.
🍭 Fill up Jack's cookie jar with extra words you find to earn coins!
WHY WORD COOKIES?
• SIMPLE & EASY Sweet graphics with easy controls & simple premise
• KEEPS YOUR BRAIN ACTIVE Highly entertaining & educational for everyone
• SHUFFLE TO REARRANGE Change the order of letters to spark your memory ✨
• HINTS AVAILABLE Go it alone or use hints to get clues
• NO NEED TO RUSH No time limit or penalties for wrong answers
• DAILY REWARDS Play everyday to earn bonus rewards!
• NEW LEVELS Stay tuned for updates!
Need Help? Have Questions?
Please contact us at email@example.com
Like Us on Facebook to Stay Up-to-Date!
-Word Cookies™ is supported on various mobile devices.
-Word Cookies™ contains ad-like banners, interstitials, videos, and house ads.
-Word Cookies™" is free to play; however, you may purchase in-app contents like AD FREE and level packages.
** App Permissions **
- Photo / Media / File: required storage access permission to save game data
[Permission setting and withdrawal method]
- Android 6.0+: Device Settings> Application Management> Select App> Revoke Access
- Under Android 6.0: Can revoke access by deleting application
What's new in version 4.2.9Performance improvements. Thank you for playing!
How to install Word Cookies!® APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Word Cookies!® APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bitmango.go.wordcookies-v4.2.9.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|4.2.9 (295)||49.3 MB|
|4.2.8 (293)||49.3 MB|
|4.2.7 (291)||48.9 MB|
|4.2.6 (289)||43.9 MB|
|4.2.4 (285)||44.6 MB|
|4.1.9 (275)||36.8 MB|
|4.1.7 (271)||36.8 MB|
|4.1.5 (267)||36.5 MB|
|4.1.4 (265)||36.7 MB|
|4.1.3 (263)||36.7 MB|
|4.1.1 (259)||37 MB|
|4.1.0 (257)||37 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required