Zombie Road Trip Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.3/5, based on 274,264 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||The rules are simple, escape the zombie horde or have your brain eaten. Ready?|
About Zombie Road Trip APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionIn Zombie Road Trip the rules are simple - escape the zombie horde or have your brain eaten. Are you up for the challenge?
From the creators of the Tiki Totems saga comes a game that blends the boundaries of runner and racer trick games!
Race against the unrelenting Zombie Horde across the great wastelands in the never-ending game of survival. Shoot the zombies ahead with your impressive arsenal of weapons and witness true ragdoll-packed gore galore! Earn zombie coins to upgrade your ride and weapons to lay waste to the undead and show them just how much you hate them.
Perform and perfectly land tricks to earn boost and drive as far as you can, or else you might just die a horrible death!
Zombie road trip features :
- 5 landscapes each with its own distinct look
- fully randomised terrain (every play through will feel brand new)
- dynamic zombie demolition engine (every a zombie dies the collision will look awesome and new)
- 10 exciting weapons to dispatch your foes
- 34 unique cars
- 8 add ons that will change the way you play the game
- beautiful high def graphics
- buttons & tilt controls; you choose!
- spin bonus the wheel to earn more zombie coins
What's new in version 3.30Minor bug fixes
How to install Zombie Road Trip APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Zombie Road Trip APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.noodlecake.zombieroadtrip-v3.30.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|3.30 (67)||56.4 MB|
|3.26 (66)||55.3 MB|
|3.25 (61)||54.3 MB|
|3.23 (59)||39.3 MB|
|3.22 (56)||39.3 MB|
|3.21 (54)||39.1 MB|
|3.20 (51)||37.9 MB|
|3.19.1 (49)||38 MB|
|3.19 (48)||38 MB|
|3.18 (46)||37.9 MB|
|3.17 (40)||38 MB|
|3.15 (34)||33.8 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required