AudioRec - Voice Recorder Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.6/5, based on 13,472 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||High quality audio recorder🎙With audio cutter ✂️ and sound filtering options.|
About AudioRec - Voice Recorder APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionAudioRec - Voice Recorder is the best voice recorder for recording voice & sound at the highest recording quality from all android apps.
This audio recorder has a very intuitive interface and it is very easy to use while allowing both audio recording and audio playback.
You can make the audio recording sound louder by increasing the mic gain, you can record in stereo mode if your phone has 2 microphones, you can select between 8 kHz - 48 kHz sample rate, you can easily save the recordings into the external SD card, and much more, all for free. Also, you can rename and share your voice recordings to your friends.
This audio recorder is the perfect choice if you are a musician and want to record your classes, your concerts, or you just want to record a simple voice memo. Others are using it as a voice recorder for taking interviews, others are using it as a voice recorder to record snoring in the night :). Just give it a try, you will have your own home audio recording equipment inside your pocket ;).
This audio recorder IS NOT A CALL RECORDER, so it can't record phone conversations.
- WAV - PCM, 3GPP - AMR and MP4 - AAC formats supported
- Audio recording in background (even with display off)
- Start/Pause/Resume/Abort recording options
- Option to append(continue) an existing audio recording (only for WAV files)
- Mono and stereo recording (for devices that supports stereo recording)
- Gain (you can adjust the microphone's volume so it can record louder) - only for WAVE/PCM format
- Supported sample rates: 8 kHz, 11 kHz, 16 kHz, 22 kHz, 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- It can record using the microphone used by the camera (rear mic) for a clearer and louder sound (if your phone has this microphone)
- It is possible to use custom folder for the recordings (even on external SD card)
- Option to auto-upload on cloud services like DropBox or Google Drive
- Each record file can be renamed, shared, set as ringtone, deleted.
- Recordings can be named using the current time as name or you can choose a custom one
- Recording & playback can be controlled using the notification buttons (for android 4.1+)
- Audio recorder can be controlled using home widget and lockScreen widget (for supported devices)
- Playback loop feature
If you would like to receive updates with new features and bug fixes a lot faster, you can join to the AudioRec community on Google+ and become a beta tester.
If you encounter any problem with this audio recorder, you can write an e-mail or you can post your feedback in AudioRec community on Google+.
If you want to help translating AudioRec Voice Recorder into your native language, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Record audio - audio record from microphone
Modify system settings - used to set a recording as the ringtone
Write to external storage - write recordings to external storage
Read from external storage - read recordings from external storage
Prevent phone from sleeping - allow background recording
Network access - used by the ads
Network state - used by the ads
What's new in version 220.127.116.11Bug fixes
How to install AudioRec - Voice Recorder APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download AudioRec - Voice Recorder APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.audioRec-v18.104.22.168.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|22.214.171.124 (218)||5 MB|
|126.96.36.199 (216)||5 MB|
|188.8.131.52 (214)||5 MB|
|184.108.40.206 (212)||5 MB|
|220.127.116.11 (208)||5 MB|
|5.3.7 (206)||4.9 MB|
|5.3.6 (205)||4.9 MB|
|5.3.5 (203)||4.9 MB|
|5.3.5 (201)||4.9 MB|
|5.3.4 (193)||3.4 MB|
|5.3.3 (192)||3.3 MB|
|5.3.2 (190)||4.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required