Voice recorder Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.7/5, based on 323,083 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Voice recorder with high quality|
About Voice recorder APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionVoice recorder is a high quality voice recording application, store your recordings as voice memos and share them with your friends, this application uses the high quality (8-41.1KHz sample rate) to give you the good recording experience. This app is simple UI, instant start and easy to use.
1. HD audio recording.
2. Simple user interface, instant start.
3. All the required functionality is in one screen and within the user's click.
4. Supported operations in this Version
- Recording with high quality.
- Format file: mp3, ogg
- Play, pause, stop audio file.
- Send/Share your recording.
- Delete your recording right from the app.
- Save the recording file.
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- mp3 encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, sms, mms, facebook, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- record by internal or external microphone
- We are improving .wave format
5. A timer to monitor your recording time with audio recorder.
If you have questions about voice recorder, please send me an email We will fix it for you.
Thank you for using the voice recorder application.
How to install Voice recorder APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Voice recorder APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.app.studio.voicerecord-v1.40.465.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.40.465 (40)||3.7 MB|
|1.38.463 (38)||3.7 MB|
|1.36.462 (36)||3.7 MB|
|1.35.456 (35)||3.6 MB|
|1.33.440 (33)||4.8 MB|
|1.31.437 (31)||4.2 MB|
|1.26.284 (26)||4.9 MB|
|1.24.255 (24)||7 MB|
|1.23.176 (23)||6.9 MB|
|1.22.176 (22)||6.1 MB|
|1.20.155 (20)||6.1 MB|
|1.15.90 (15)||6.5 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required