Magic Tiles - Blackpink Edition (K-Pop) Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.6/5, based on 6,398 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Author's Notes||Play your favorite Blackpinks songs on the piano!|
About Magic Tiles - Blackpink Edition (K-Pop) APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionMagic Tiles for Blackpink will challenge your reflexes and reaction time while you play piano covers of your favorite Blackpink songs!
- Play your favorite Blackpink songs!
- Challenge your friends and beat their score!
- A must-have app for Blinks and kpop fans!
HOW TO PLAY
The game is pretty simple and easy to play:
- tap the black piano tiles and avoid the white tiles to complete the song.
- every time you complete the song, it gets faster!
- the longer you resist, the greater your prizes are!
- Enhanced gameplay with special tiles such as long notes and bonus blocks.
- 5 different instruments!
- Online leaderboards to compete with other players.
- Lots of daily bonuses.
- Perfect for blinks!
This is an unofficial fan-made application. It is not affiliated with or endorsed by Blackpink, their management teams, or their record labels.
What's new in version 1900003- Added brand new songs!
- Small bug fixes.
How to install Magic Tiles - Blackpink Edition (K-Pop) APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Magic Tiles - Blackpink Edition (K-Pop) APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.prisma.blackpink-v1900003.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1900003 (1009003)||70.8 MB|
|1900001 (1009001)||70.8 MB|
|1000122 (1002000)||74.6 MB|
|1000122 (1000122)||73.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required