Brain Booster Game for kids Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.9/5, based on 75 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 3.0+ (Honeycomb)|
|Author's Notes||Brain Booster game is useful to increase memory skills. flip flop card game.|
About Brain Booster Game for kids APK
Table Of Contents
Description- Brain Booster game is a flip flop card game to boost your memory,
- It has been recently scientifically proven that regular mental and concentration exercise can greatly improve memory of kids
- Flipflop card Game.
How to play Brain Boosters game for kids:
- For each level, player is required to tap the card buttons and need to memorize what is behind it in order to match its pair. Players are required to complete a level in minimum finger taps to match all animals and monsters.
*Features of Brain Boosters games for kids:
- Brain Boosters game develops to increase memoy power
- Brain Boosters game has cute sounds for kids
- Colorful graphic design
- Sound settings to adjust or even on/off game sounds and music
* Simple and intuitive interface which is easy to use and easy to play, specially designed for children.
* Brain Boosters games for kids is also optimized for tablets too.
* This free Brain Boosters game for kids will keep your children quiet and entertained in car, in a restaurant or everywhere.
Have fun to play with our brain booster game!
How to install Brain Booster Game for kids APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Brain Booster Game for kids APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.az.brainbooster-v1.0.04.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.0.04 (1004)||10.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required