Wrestling Revolution Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.3/5, based on 328,459 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Author's Notes||The original 2D wrestling game that started a mobile revolution!|
About Wrestling Revolution APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionThe original 2D wrestling game that started a mobile revolution - now celebrating over 10 MILLION downloads!
It harks back to the genre's 16-bit heyday where the fun comes first, and the versatile animation system means that anything could happen at any moment - with as many wrestlers in the ring as your device can handle! Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make the right moves backstage as well as in the ring. Or simply blow off steam in "Exhibition" matches of your own creation - where YOU make the rules, pick the players, and design the arena! Upon turning "Pro", your editing privileges even extend to saving your changes to all 350 characters across 9 rosters.
Please play through the tutorial for further instructions.
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple / Throw object
R = Run
P = Pick up / Drop
T = Taunt / Pin
* To set fire to a handheld weapon, press the R (Run) and P (Pick-Up) buttons simultaneously next to one on the ground. This torch can then be used to set fire to a larger item using the same command.
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch their stats to train them, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations. Touch any other static screen to proceed as soon as possible.
- If you know your device can only handle a certain number of wrestlers onscreen, please specifiy this limitation in the "Display" options. Consider turning off secondary characters as well.
- If you find that your device struggles when viewing the many character slots, consider switching to "Basic" text and turning off the "Portraits".
* Please note that Wrestling Revolution depicts a fictitious universe and is not affiliated with any real wrestling promotions.
What's new in version 2.040- The booking version of the game is now included as an alternate career mode!
- The editor asks for permission to use MP3 themes to ensure they will work.
- English is now the default and only available language.
- New app icon.
- You now inherit the stats & relationships of the character you start with.
- It is now possible to grab opponents out of another tie-up.
- Various bug fixes.
How to install Wrestling Revolution APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Wrestling Revolution APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (air.WRCareer-v2.040.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.040 (2040000)||52 MB|
|2.030 (2030000)||52.3 MB|
|2.022 (2022000)||52.3 MB|
|2.020 (2020000)||52.3 MB|
|1.932 (1932000)||58.6 MB|
|1.931 (1931000)||58.6 MB|
|1.930 (1930000)||58.6 MB|
|1.922 (1922000)||60.9 MB|
|1.920 (1920000)||54.9 MB|
|1.910 (1910000)||57.6 MB|
|1.900 (1900000)||54.7 MB|
|1.890 (1890000)||52.8 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required