WorkCare WorkMatters Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||1.3/5, based on 69 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||WorkCare Inc Occupational Health Services application|
About WorkCare WorkMatters APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionWorkCare provides Occupational Health Services. The WorkCare WorkMatters app supports various health screening functions and risk stratification for our clients to use with their employees. The app guides employees through a series of questions to either clear the individual to go to work or stay home. If an individual is directed to stay home, WorkCare clinicians (may include nurse and physician counselling) contact the employee for further screening as required by their employer. Please make sure update the app to the latest version available in order to avoid any issues using the app.
What's new in version 2.5- Added Survey offline page for Maintenance & Outage.
- Added the Testing Consent and get more detailed demographic info for EEs that are assigned to testing by HR Admins.
- Added the access to Take New Test for users that have added to WorkCare As a Lab group by HR Admins.
- Added access to review the Test results for EEs that have Test result and they accept the Testing Consent.
- Added store review alerts to users.
- Application version visible in About page.
How to install WorkCare WorkMatters APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download WorkCare WorkMatters APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.workcareapps.workmatters-v2.5.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.5 (57)||19.8 MB|
|2.4 (47)||19.6 MB|
|2.2 (44)||19.7 MB|
|2.1 (26)||18.8 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required