ASTRO File Manager: Storage Organizer & Cleaner Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.4/5, based on 631,166 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Organize your files and manage your cloud storage with ASTRO File Manager|
About ASTRO File Manager: Storage Organizer & Cleaner APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionASTRO File Manager: Storage Organizer & Cleaner is the number #1 app to organize, move, and back up your files easily and clean up your android phone’s memory to boost its usage performance. It has a user-friendly interface for easy navigation and simple folder management of your internal, external, and cloud storages. ASTRO is being used by 150M+ users worldwide since 2009. ASTRO Organizer is free to use and has no advertising!
Control all your digital files with ASTRO FILE MANAGER: STORAGE ORGANIZER & CLEANER
It doesn’t have to be a hassle to organize your files. ASTRO File Manager allows you to:
• Move, copy, share, rename, files on internal storage, SD card, and cloud space with its file explorer.
• Sort and categorize files: Have fast access to all of your files on internal and external memory space. Manage your folders effectively with this android file organizer and browser!
• Easily explore all your images, tools, videos, music, apps, and recent folders from the home screen.
• Manage downloads: view which files were recently downloaded and move them to a different folder.
Storage Cleaner for free
Not enough storage space on your phone for all your favorite apps and games? With the ASTRO File Manager Cleaner you can:
• Free your android phone memory with recommendations for deleting folders and files consuming memory usage.
• Sort and organize files by size and find out which of them are taking up the most space.
• Backup important photos and files with this data manager: securely move, copy and backup files to SD cards or any safe cloud space and clean your storage space.
Storage Manager & File Organizer
Expand your phone storage and manage your cloud accounts. This free manager allows you to:
• Make the most out of your cloud storages and manage them all together in one app!
• Connect, share, and sync up all your favorite cloud tools: Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Yandex Cloud, and soon more!
• Manage apps: easily backup apps to your SD card, easily restore all your apps after a factory reset or delete multiple apps.
ASTRO File Manager is one of the best free file managers for Android. It allows local and cloud storage management and lets you organize files between internal memory, MicroSD, and supports all major cloud services. Also, it combines your data file manager for both online and local. It provides a file explorer that can easily clean and delete any unwanted app or folder, giving clear information about performance and data usage.
Download this browser and file manager and enjoy the comfort of having a user-friendly file commander and storage management app for free!
An app from App Annie
Trusted by more than 1 million users, App Annie is the leading global provider of mobile performance estimates. In short, we help app developers build better apps. With your consent, we collect information about your app and web activity to create market research on mobile behavior. For instance:
• Which apps & websites are used in your country?
• How many people use a specific app or website?
• How much time is spent on social networking?
• How many times per day is a specific app being used?
We do this with the help of this app.
What's new in version 8.4.2Thank you for using ASTRO File Manager! New in this release:
Stability and performance improvements
For questions and comments please reach us at email@example.com
How to install ASTRO File Manager: Storage Organizer & Cleaner APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download ASTRO File Manager: Storage Organizer & Cleaner APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.metago.astro-v8.4.2.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|8.4.2 (2020121710)||5.8 MB|
|8.4.1 (2020112315)||5.8 MB|
|8.4.0 (2020111116)||5.8 MB|
|8.3.0 (2020100709)||5.6 MB|
|8.1.2 (2020071510)||5.7 MB|
|8.1.1 (2020070214)||5.7 MB|
|8.1.0 (2020062411)||5.7 MB|
|8.0.3 (2020060816)||5.4 MB|
|8.0.2 (2020051910)||5.4 MB|
|8.0.0 (2020050411)||5.4 MB|
|7.9.0 (2020040309)||5.8 MB|
|7.8.1 (2020031211)||7.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required