Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - Medisafe Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.6/5, based on 189,342 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||💊 Never forget a pill or med again! Google Editor's Choice (Awarded 2016)|
About Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - Medisafe APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionGet the free “MUST HAVE” award-winning pill reminder and medication tracker ranked #1 by pharmacists, physicians and patients. Join the millions of people using Medisafe who are taking control of their medication management with our free app - stay on track and never miss another med.
• Pill reminder and alarm for all medication needs
• Drug-to-drug interaction checker
• Family and caregiver support via “Medfriend” functionality
• Medicine tracker
• Refill reminders
• Dr appointment manager and calendar
• Support for complex dose schedules
• Add “as needed” medications, vitamins and supplements
• Full selection of OTC and RX medications
• Daily, weekly & monthly med reporting with logbook to share with your doctor
• Track 20+ health measurements for various medical conditions (diabetes, hypertension, cancer, anxiety, depression, HIV, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s) e.g. weight, blood pressure, blood sugar levels
• Android Wear enabled
• Customizable reminders and time settings (i.e weekend mode so you can sleep in)
• Automatic time zone detection
• Pharmacy discount cards and drugstore coupons (Walgreens, Rite-Aid, and CVS)
❤️ A Health Tracker Built for You
Medisafe doesn’t just remind you to take your meds. As a medication management platform, Medisafe is a comprehensive tool that compiles all of your medical and health information in one place: pill and medicine reminders, drug-to-drug interactions, refill alerts, doctor appointments, and health journal with 20+ trackable health measurements
• Medisafe is available for free and no registration is required
• We comply with strict privacy laws (HIPAA and GDPR compliant) to safeguard medical information
✅ App Permission Information
Read Your Contacts - used if you choose to add a doctor or Medfriend. The app never stores your address book content and it doesn’t access your address book without asking you first.
Find Accounts on the Device - Medisafe uses push notifications to Medfriends to let those with permission know if the main user has forgotten to take medication.
🔎 Additional Information
Frequently Asked Questions: http://bit.ly/2yZt1Bh
Validation by 3rd Party Independent Studies:
Medisafe is FREE for download and use. Medisafe Premium includes unlimited Medfriends, access to more than 20 health measurements, and the choice of a dozen reminder sounds. Premium is offered by a subscription with automatic renewal.
What's new in version 8.67.08431What’s New: -Bug fixes and performance improvements Thanks for using Medisafe! We’d appreciate it if you’d update your review to help others find us too. Want to improve the app and see what’s coming soon? Join our Beta Community at medisafe.com/betacommunity.
How to install Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - Medisafe APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker - Medisafe APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.medisafe.android.client-v8.67.08431.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|8.67.08431 (8431)||49.4 MB|
|8.66.08383 (8383)||49.4 MB|
|8.61.08271 (8271)||49.6 MB|
|8.61.08208 (8208)||49.6 MB|
|8.61.08203 (8203)||49.6 MB|
|8.60.08120 (8120)||52.5 MB|
|8.59.08017 (8017)||50.7 MB|
|8.59.07964 (7964)||50.7 MB|
|8.57.07936 (7936)||50.7 MB|
|8.56.07910 (7910)||50.6 MB|
|8.55.07878 (7878)||50.5 MB|
|8.54.07802 (7802)||50.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required