Ball Sort Puzzle - Color Sorting Games Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.5/5, based on 41,606 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||Balls Sorting Games Color Puzzle is a fun and addictive game! Sort it to win!|
About Ball Sort Puzzle - Color Sorting Games APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionBall Sort Puzzle, a color sorting game, is a fun and relaxing game that entertains and stimulates your brain! Quickly sort the colored balls in the tubes until all the same colors are together in the same tube. A challenging yet relaxing game to exercise your brain!
HOW TO PLAY:
• Tap any tube to move the ball lying on top of any tube into another tube
• The rule is that you can only move a ball on top of another ball if both of them have the same color and the tube you want to move into has enough space. Otherwise the ball is rejected.
• You can always restart the level at any time or retrace your steps one by one using the back button.
• Stack all the balls with the same color into a single tube.
• If you get really stuck you can add a tube to make it easier.
• Free & easy to play.
• One finger control.
• No time limits!
• No level limits!
• Offline games, play offline without Wifi.
• Easy and addictive gameplay!
• Great game to pass time & it makes you think!
• A family game, where both adults and children can have fun together.
What's new in version 1.5.8Fixed minor bugs
How to install Ball Sort Puzzle - Color Sorting Games APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Ball Sort Puzzle - Color Sorting Games APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.spicags.ballsort-v1.5.8.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.5.8 (93)||7.9 MB|
|1.5.7 (90)||7.7 MB|
|1.5.5 (88)||7.7 MB|
|1.5.3 (85)||8.1 MB|
|1.5.2 (84)||8.1 MB|
|1.4.5 (74)||8.1 MB|
|1.4.4 (72)||8.1 MB|
|1.4.1 (65)||11.3 MB|
|1.3.2 (62)||6.8 MB|
|1.3.1 (61)||4.6 MB|
|1.2.10 (58)||11.5 MB|
|1.2.9 (49)||6.5 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required