Keepsafe Photo Vault: Hide Private Photos & Videos Apk
|Rating||4.4/5, based on 1,777,008 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.1+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||The Best Photo Vault on Android. Lock your private photos and videos for free.|
About Keepsafe Photo Vault: Hide Private Photos & Videos APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionDownload Keepsafe to join over 50 million people who have entrusted more than a billion pictures to Keepsafe: the most popular Photo Vault & album locker app on Android.
Keepsafe secures personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN protection, fingerprint authentication, and military-grade encryption. It’s the best place for hiding personal pictures and videos. With Keepsafe, you can protect your privacy, secure your photos, and save phone space.
Keepsafe lets you:
🌟 Preserve special memories
🖼 Store family photos
💳 Protect copies of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards
📎 Organize important documents
🔒 PIN protect your Photo Gallery
Just look through your phone’s photo gallery and tap photos or videos to import into your Keepsafe Photo Vault. Once imported, you can choose to easily delete those photos from your phone’s public photo gallery while still view them in your Keepsafe Photo Vault.
Keepsafe Photo Locker Features:
• Everything behind a lock - Your photos are secured via a PIN, pattern or your fingerprint.
• Sync photos or videos across devices - Your encrypted Private Cloud securely syncs your photos, albums and videos across all your devices.
• Backup photos & videos for easy recovery - Fear not if your phone is lost, stolen or damaged!
• Face-down auto lock - In a tight situation? Have Keepsafe lock itself when your device faces downward.
• Safe Send photo sharing - Share private photos with confidence: control how long the recipient sees your photo -- photos disappear 20 seconds after they are received.
• Keepsafe also doesn’t show up in your recently used apps list!
Install Keepsafe Basic to get free secure Private Cloud storage and also receive a free test drive of Keepsafe Premium!
Keepsafe Premium Exclusive Features:
• Album Lock: Assign individual PIN codes to access particular albums
• Break-In Alerts: Takes photos of intruders and tracks break-in attempts
• Fake Pin: Creates a decoy Keepsafe with a separate PIN code
• Private Cloud: Stores up to 10,000 items in Keepsafe
• Space Saver: Compresses photos and saves originals to the Cloud
• Trash Recovery: Retrieves photos you’ve mistakenly deleted
• Ad-Free: Keeps your photo-viewing experience distraction-free
• Custom Album Covers: Sets album thumbnails to a specific image
🛡 About Keepsafe 🛡
Keepsafe helps you to protect your personal important data. We focus on making simple to use, secure apps and services that improve your digital life.
Find the FAQs in the Help & Support tab within Photo Vault, or contact us at email@example.com
Terms of Service:
What's new in version 10.4.1This version of Photo Vault includes small fixes for:
- Private Cloud Sync resuming after being paused and re-enabled
- Crash at app open
Still having issues? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org <3
How to install Keepsafe Photo Vault: Hide Private Photos & Videos APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Keepsafe Photo Vault: Hide Private Photos & Videos APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.kii.safe-v10.4.1.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|10.4.1 (4180)||19.3 MB|
|10.3.5 (4100)||19.3 MB|
|10.3.2 (4062)||20.3 MB|
|10.3.2 (4061)||20.7 MB|
|10.3.0 (4042)||20.3 MB|
|10.3.0 (4041)||20.7 MB|
|10.2.15 (3620)||19.2 MB|
|10.2.14 (3602)||20.2 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required