DeFit - Debugger of Fitness Apps Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||5.0/5, based on 1 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Software development tool. Automatically add activities to fitness database.|
About DeFit - Debugger of Fitness Apps APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionNo more shack your phone! DeFit can automatically add activity records to fitness service.
Are you feel annoying on adding activities when developing apps? DeFit can automatically add activity record to the fitness database to solve your problem. You may also specify the running speed and/or steps in the activity. You don't have to hire a runner or shack testing phones anymore.
How to use DeFit?
1. Login your fitness account
2. Turn on the switch "Sync fitness data"
3. User can check the status of the latest sync and remaining time
4. If the time is running out, user has to watch advertisement to keep DeFit working
- 0.7.1 Fix the crashes running on Android 6.0
- 0.6.2 Improve the user interface on tablet devices
- User can specify the speed of activities from 4 km/h to 10.5 km/h
- User can specify from 116 steps to 190 steps per minute
- Pause syncing during 12:00~12:30 am
- A pause between two days prevents problems caused by a too long activity
- User can specify the activity acting like a human or stable.
- Human activities have slightly variations every minutes.
- Stable activities have the same steps count and distance every minutes.
- DeFit is a third-party app using Google Fit API and it's database. DeFit is not affiliated with the Google company.
- DeFit does not collect, store any user data including name, photo or email address on the server side.
- User take full responsibilities using DeFit when the user does not use DeFit on the software development purpose.
What's new in version 0.7.1Fix the crashes running on Android 6.0
How to install DeFit - Debugger of Fitness Apps APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download DeFit - Debugger of Fitness Apps APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.fitness.debugger-v0.7.1.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|0.7.1 (710)||2.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required