Football Lights for Philips Hue Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||1.0/5, based on 1 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||NFL and NCAA Teams with light show, touchdown and fight songs.|
About Football Lights for Philips Hue APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionFootball Lights uses Philips Hue Lights to create an immersive experience when your favorite team scores, just like it would be if you were at the game.
- Choose from all 32 NFL teams and 240 NCAA teams.
- Each team has a light show using their main colors
- Live scoring updates where lights will trigger automatically when one of your favorite teams scores a TD or a Field Goal. Note: Scoring play triggers will occur around 15 seconds after scoring event. App must be running in the background for scoring plays to trigger.
- Team colors will be shown after the light show completes with the option to set your own hue scene.
- Great for notifications for other teams you follow.
- Trigger the lights and sound in the app, or the on the Apple Watch.
- Turn off lights and / or sound by team.
- You can send the sound throughout the house with Airplay 2 and bluetooth support
- Rich Notifications - When team scores that exists in myTeams a notification will be sent with the team that scored, who scored, and current score.
What's new in version 1.0Update light colors for a few teams.
How to install Football Lights for Philips Hue APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Football Lights for Philips Hue APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.rivalsoftware.hue.football-v1.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.0 (1)||99 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required