Power Button Remapper for Note10 - sideActions Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.1/5, based on 32 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||Easily remap the power button / side key on your Galaxy Note10!|
About Power Button Remapper for Note10 - sideActions APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionEARLY ACCESS RELEASE FOR TESTING
With sideActions you can easily remap the side buttons like the Power button or Volume buttons on your Galaxy Note10 to any action or app you like! Use the Power Button to mute your phone, turn on flashlight, launch Google Assistant or take a screenshot with just one click!
Optionally you can remap the volume buttons to Skip tracks when listening to music, or whatever you like!
With per app remapping! Use the Power Button / side key to take pictures in camera apps, take screenshots in browser and start flashlight when the screen is off!
• Double and long press supported!
• Remap the Power Button / side key on Galaxy Note10!
• Launch Google Assistant with the Power Button
• Remap the Volume buttons!
• Per app remapping
• Turn on the flashlight with the Power Button
• Disable the Power Button
• Skip tracks with the volume buttons
• High performance! No lags!
• No annoying ads
• Turn on flashlight
• Take a screenshot
• Mute phone
• Answer phone calls
• Launch Google Assistant
• Launch camera or any other app
• Switch to last app
• Disable the Power Button
• 35+ actions
• Please make sure the Power button action is set to open Bixbi.
• You can change this setting in phone settings > advanced features > side key
• Please complete the initial setup of Bixbi to use the sideActions
• You can remap the Power Button / side key on your Galaxy Note10
• Samsung may block this app with future updates!
• Please check if sideActions is compatible before updating Bixby or phone software!
"Bixby" is a protected trademark of "SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS"
"Galaxy Note10" is a protected trademark of "SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS"
What's new in version 1.03• Setup optimized
• Fixes and optimizations
How to install Power Button Remapper for Note10 - sideActions APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Power Button Remapper for Note10 - sideActions APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.jamworks.sidekeybuttonremap-v1.03.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.03 (1)||6 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required