Airdrop For Android & Fast Share File Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||1.0/5, based on 1 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Author's Notes||Fast Share File from Android phone to all devices like iPhone, Laptop, Mac...|
About Airdrop For Android & Fast Share File APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionAirdrop For Android & Fast Share File help you to manager files in your Phone on the computer over wireless connection.
Copy your data from one phone to another over a WiFi network, without the need for a computer.
Do you still use the troublesome USB wire cable to connect your phone and computer?
Now throw that bothering USB wire cable away.
Easily transfer data from one phone to another, including:
1. Upload or download multiple files at once.
2. Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface.
3. Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories.
4. Runs as a background service.
5. View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery).
Only simple steps:
1. Ensure your Phone and computer connect in the same WiFi network.
2. Start File Transfer by press "Start" button.
3. Copy and paste the URL noticed into your FTP Client or Windows file explorer, then you scan and manager files in your Phone on your computer.
Fast Share File Pro is here and the best thing its totally free. Like always we brings you a friendly way for sharing images, videos and music over a wifi network, Now with Pro version share files between Android and iOS devices. View on your windows/MAC. Isn't this awesome.
If you have any question contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to install Airdrop For Android & Fast Share File APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Airdrop For Android & Fast Share File APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.airdropforandroid.fastsharefile-v1.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.0 (1)||5.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required