Dart – Detroit Area Regional Transit Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||1.0/5, based on 1 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||Public transit just got easier 🚌|
About Dart – Detroit Area Regional Transit APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionNow you can purchase DDOT & SMART transit passes right from your phone – no more waiting in line to buy a paper ticket, swiping your credit card, or carrying around cash!
Plan your trip
Find the best route to your destination.
- Route planning means no more wondering which fixed route bus you should get on.
Pay on the go
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Use your mobile passes immediately or save them for later.
Skip the line
Don’t miss your bus due to a long ticket line.
- Just hop on any fixed route bus and show your active pass to the driver.
Expenses made easy
Manage your riding history through the mobile app.
- Receive email receipts.
Get started today
1. Download the Dart app
2. Create an account and add your payment information.
3. Purchase your pass.
4. Show the transit operator your active pass or store for later use.
The Dart app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby transit options.
What's new in version 6.2.39Initial release
How to install Dart – Detroit Area Regional Transit APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Dart – Detroit Area Regional Transit APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.passportparking.mobile.transit.dart-v6.2.39.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|6.2.39 (57)||5.6 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required