Ant Colony Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||1.0/5, based on 1 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||An Ant Colony simulator game whose goal is to get food and grow the colony.|
About Ant Colony APK
Table Of Contents
This game is under development and all versions released here are considered stable. Report any errors.
Ant Colony is an arcade and management game with one simple goal: grow the colony.
In this game, there are several types of ants. The ants and their respective functions are:
• Loader - Carries small resources to the colony.
• Worker - Destroys larger resources so Loaders can carry the broken resource to the colony.
• Warrior - Fight enemy ants.
• Farmer - Walk around the colony while growing mushrooms.
• Assistant - It works as a Loader and a Worker, and it's also faster.
In addition to your colony, there's also a rival colony that will take resources from the land and will also attack your ants, but you can defend yourself with Warrior ants.
What's new in version 0.0.4• Added a new visual variation for the mushroom;
• Elements will now be spawned in random sizes;
• Added buttons on UI: Data Button & Upgrade Button;
• Added an upgrade system. Your colony can be upgraded using Resources to increase the amount of food received every 30 seconds;
• Bug fixes.
How to install Ant Colony APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Ant Colony APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.wayinteractive.antcolony-v0.0.4.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|0.0.4 (4)||1.9 MB|
|0.0.3 (3)||1.9 MB|
|0.0.2 (2)||1.9 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required