USCHO Android App Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||1.0/5, based on 1 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||USCHO APP|
About USCHO Android App APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionUSCHO is your source for college hockey info. Get up to date scores, schedules and rankings D1 and D3 men's and women's ice hockey
What's new in version 2.10This is a complete redesign of USCHO Android App. We removed many clicks and increased font size to make more user friendly.
- Improved game day center
- Added team logos
- Added favorite team feature
- Added notifications for goals, end of period and end of game for favorite team.
- Created cross links betweens standings, rankings and team info
- Numerous navigational improvements
- Added a privacy data policy section
- Fixed crash on open from shortcut
How to install USCHO Android App APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download USCHO Android App APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.uscho.uschoandroidapp-v2.10.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.10 (10)||3.5 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required