Bubble Shooter: Witch Story Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||3.0/5, based on 2 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Join World Adventure Of Witche In This Addictive Bubble Shooting Game.|
About Bubble Shooter: Witch Story APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionA Simple Classic Game But Addictive That You Can Not Ignore.
The content of the game tells the witch's adventure. Her mission is to rescue all trapped souls. She must use her magic to detonate the balls holding the spirits. Help her solve puzzles to reunite souls in this exciting game.
* How to play:
- Aim to match 3 balls of the same color to explode them.
- Clear all bubbles on the screen to get to a new level.
- Rescue the trapped souls.
- Professional design, beautiful graphics, vivid sound
- Many tasks, interesting story content.
- Many boosters to help you get through the game more easily.
- Play even without a network.
This is a free ball shooting game download. Join now in the best free bubble shooting game ever!
How to install Bubble Shooter: Witch Story APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Bubble Shooter: Witch Story APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bubbleshooter.story.game1705-v2.7.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.7 (200013)||41.3 MB|
|1.5 (200005)||40.1 MB|
|1.5 (100006)||39.2 MB|
|1.1 (2)||43.5 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required