goPIZZAgo - Order Food Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.2/5, based on 117 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||The order app from goPIZZAgo.de: simply order food very simple!|
About goPIZZAgo - Order Food APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionThe order app from goPIZZAgo.de: simply order food very simple!
With the app from goPIZZAgo.de you can easily order at your favorite delivery service in Germany.
You can order everything what your cravings is just: pizza, pasta, salads, sushi, burgers or even Indian.
Are you traveling just click and receive all delivery service near you listed immediately.
Clearly you can see whether the desired delivery service is open and how long the delivery times.
Of course you will also find reviews and contact information for the delivery service of your choice.
- Search for restaurants by entering the zip code or by GPS
- Quick search
- Payment methods: Cash, PayPal or Sofort
- Numerous vouchers, such as after every 4th order
- Choose between delivery or pickup
- Pre-order to a certain date possible
- Write a Review
- Extensive information on the delivery service, such as opening hours and contact details
- Manage delivery addresses
- Order History - Your orders at a click
And all this is really easy, quick and easy to read!
How to install goPIZZAgo - Order Food APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download goPIZZAgo - Order Food APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (app.de.gopizzago-v1.2.4.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.2.4 (19)||3.8 MB|
|1.2.1 (11)||3.3 MB|
|1.2 (9)||3.3 MB|
|1.1 (8)||9.2 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required