Cookmate (formerly My CookBook) - Recipe manager Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.7/5, based on 36,815 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||Store all your favorite recipes! Recipe manager with search and import features.|
About Cookmate (formerly My CookBook) - Recipe manager APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionStore all your favorite recipes in one place! Cookmate (formerly My CookBook) is a recipe manager with search and import features.
Cookmate lets you create your own digital cookbook. Build your own recipe database by gathering recipes on the web and using the import features.
It is you and your own cookery!
You are looking for a new recipe ? Use our searching engine to find a new recipe on the web. When you have found one you like, import it into Cookmate. Then you will be able to view it everywhere on your phone or your tablet. You can add your own photo, change ingredients or directions, or add you own comments
You already have a cookbook ? Add a new recipe into Cookmate manually, or import your digital cookbook using one of the file formats we support like Meal Master (.mmf), MasterCook (.mxp), LivingCookBook (.fdx) , ReKconv (.rk)...
You want to share some recipes with your friends ? Invite your friends to join Cookmate, share your recipes with them and view their recipes. Or share your recipes on Facebook or by email, sms, and others. You can also send them a “Cookmate” file they will be able to load into their app
Cookmate (formerly My CookBook) also includes these features :
• Create shopping lists using your recipe ingredients
• Synchronize your recipes on different devices using dropbox
• Scale the ingredients to serve more or less people
• Use the speech feature to read recipes
• Customize various parts of the app such as theme, font size, categories.
• Open recipes on your Android Wear watch
Cookmate (formerly My CookBook) is also available on your desktop: https://www.cookmate.online
Create a free account on our online version Cookmate Online and you will enjoy these additional features (in the app and the website):
• Save 60 recipes and 1 shopping list in the cloud
• Synchronize 60 recipes and 1 shopping list between all your android applications and your online account
• View and manage these recipes on any computer or any device
• Invite your friends to join Cookmate Online and view their recipes
• Plan your meals and generate a shopping list for the week
Create a Premium account on Cookmate Online and :
• All your recipes and shopping lists will be saved in the cloud
More details here : https://www.cookmate.online/pro/
The creation of an account on Cookmate Online is optional and the number of recipes is not limited in the Android application.
We support more than 200 websites. If your favorite cooking website is not supported, you can submit a request or vote for already submitted requests here : https://www.cookmate.online/siterequests/
Cookmate (formerly My CookBook), the only cooking app you need !
Ads in the app may be removed by purchasing an in-app add-on or by installing the paid version of Cookmate : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.cookbookpro
Help us to translate Cookmate to other languages : https://mycookbook.oneskyapp.com
What's new in version 5.1.495.1.48
- Bug fixes
- Cookmate : new logo
- Bug fixes
- My CookBook become Cookmate : https://blog.mycookbook-online.net/my-cookbook-becomes-cookmate/
- Bug fixes
- Storage and permissions updates for Android 11: images are moved in private authorized storage and users have to choose a directory for local backups
- Bug fixes
- New Translations : Romanian. You can contribute for translations here https://www.mycookbook-online.net/translate/
- Bug fixes
How to install Cookmate (formerly My CookBook) - Recipe manager APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Cookmate (formerly My CookBook) - Recipe manager APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (fr.cookbook-v5.1.49.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|5.1.49 (214)||15.6 MB|
|5.1.47 (212)||16 MB|
|5.1.45 (210)||14.1 MB|
|5.1.44 (209)||14.1 MB|
|5.1.43 (208)||14.2 MB|
|5.1.42 (207)||14.2 MB|
|5.1.41 (206)||14 MB|
|5.1.40 (205)||14 MB|
|5.1.37 (202)||13.4 MB|
|5.1.22 (187)||11.9 MB|
|5.1.16 (180)||11 MB|
|5.1.15 (179)||10.3 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required