Super VPN - Best Free Proxy Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.5/5, based on 175,399 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Fastest android VPN for Unblock sites, Wi-Fi Security & Privacy.|
About Super VPN - Best Free Proxy APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionSuperVPN - Forever FREE VPN
- Unlimited time, Unlimited data, Unlimited Bandwidth
- No credit cards required
- No registration or login required
- No Log is saved from any users
- Simple, easy to use, one tap connect to VPN
- Select locations
- Protect your security and privacy
- Provide global VPN servers network(USA, UK, Japan, Singapore, Germany, Australia,France,Netherlands,Canada, India, etc)
■ What can I do with a VPN?
- Provide privacy by hiding your internet activity from your ISP
- Protect you against hackers or online trackers when using a open WiFi hotspot
- Break out of a restrictive network at work or school
- Access full Netflix and streaming content from outside the USA
- Change your IP address
- Unblock or Bypass all blocked websites
Note: Please don't use download, any P2P will get account blocked!
What's new in version 6.8some minor bug fixes
How to install Super VPN - Best Free Proxy APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Super VPN - Best Free Proxy APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.chengcheng.FreeVPN-v6.8.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|6.8 (67)||3.2 MB|
|6.7 (66)||3.3 MB|
|6.6 (65)||2.9 MB|
|6.5 (63)||3.4 MB|
|6.4 (62)||3.3 MB|
|6.3 (61)||3.3 MB|
|6.1 (59)||3.1 MB|
|6.0 (58)||3.1 MB|
|5.9 (57)||2.9 MB|
|5.8 (56)||2.7 MB|
|5.7 (55)||2.7 MB|
|5.6 (54)||2.8 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required