T-Mobile TV with Mobile HD Apk
|Rating||3.4/5, based on 16,850 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
About T-Mobile TV with Mobile HD APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionTry it FREE for the first 30 days! After that a monthly subscription fee applies.
With T-Mobile TV you get:
• Live and breaking news on FOX News, ABC News Now, Bloomberg and Associated Press.
• Access to hundreds of popular full-episodes from top networks like ABC, VH1, Disney Channel, History, Food Network and Travel Channel with favorites such as Love & Hip Hop, Scandal, Girl Meets World, American Pickers, Teen Mom and many more.
• Live and on-demand professional, college and international sports coverage from ESPN On-Demand, beIN Sports, FightBox, and Latin America Sports.
• Free short video clips (news, sports, entertainment that you can easily filter and customize) and the latest music videos from Vevo.
AVAILABLE ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGES:
• T-Mobile TV Prime pack provides you with premium live and on demand entertainment! ($13.00/mo.)
• Playground TV provides your family with quality kids shows that parents trust! ($5.00/mo.)
• T-Mobile TV paquete Español es la entrada al mundo de la televisión en Español que contiene deportes en vivo y programas estelar para tí y para los niños también. ($10.00/mo.)
Limited time offer; Subject to change. Taxes and fees additional. Qualifying data plan or access to a Wi-Fi connection required. Use of T-Mobile TV is subject to the Mobile App Terms of Service.
How to install T-Mobile TV with Mobile HD APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download T-Mobile TV with Mobile HD APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.mobitv.client.tmobiletvhd-v7.8.49.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|7.8.49 (20170310)||11.9 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required