Learn Fruits & Vegetables Free Apk
|Rating||4.0/5, based on 68 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||Must have Game to Teach & Test your Kids, Fruits & Veges in an easy & fun way.|
About Learn Fruits & Vegetables Free APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionMust have Free app to Teach your Children Fruit and Vegetable Names and make them smarter and intelligent.
Children can also give Test after Learning.
Learn Fruits and Vegetable for kids is educational game for Pre school, play school child, Nursery, Kindergarten(KG) kids and school students to study and learn English names of Fruits and vegetable with correct Pronunciation very easily. Learn Fruits and Vegetable for kids types of games are being considered as best and most popular learning educational kids apps.
It is also helpful to those who would like to learn Fruits and Vegetables names in English language.
1. Each category contains different photos with ability to speak its name.
2. Touch on Image to Listen it's Name.
3. Swipe to Navigate.
4. Also Includes Test for each category.
5. In Quiz mode the App will Ask the Question by Voice and you have to choose Correct Answer.
6. You can also see the Question Text By tapping on the eye symbol.
7. Easy Voice Instructions.
8. More Easier and faster learning Technic used.
9. Easy, Clear and HQ app.
10.Other amazing 4 categories included in Full Version:- Learn Dried Fruits & Nuts, Learn Dairy & Bakery products, Learn Cereal, Grain and Spices, Learn Popular Food Items.
How to install Learn Fruits & Vegetables Free APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Learn Fruits & Vegetables Free APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.damtechdesigns.learn.fruitsandvege-v1.3.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.3 (4)||49.5 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required