TeamViewer QuickSupport Apk
|Rating||3.4/5, based on 88,646 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!|
About TeamViewer QuickSupport APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionGet support for your mobile device from any Windows or Mac computer! You can now receive technical remote support for your mobile devices. Technicians have the ability to chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, stop processes, push and pull Wi-Fi settings, and much more.
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony*, Asus, Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
* Sony devices require the Device Administrator permission.
What's new in version 15.18.76- Minor fixes and improvements
How to install TeamViewer QuickSupport APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download TeamViewer QuickSupport APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.teamviewer.quicksupport.market-v15.18.76.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|15.18.76 (1518076)||31 MB|
|15.17.68 (1517068)||29.9 MB|
|15.17.65 (1517065)||29.9 MB|
|15.15.46 (1515046)||29.9 MB|
|15.14.35 (1514035)||29.6 MB|
|15.13.24 (1513024)||28.8 MB|
|15.12.12 (1512012)||28.7 MB|
|15.11.152 (1511152)||29 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required