LOLC - Mobile Insurance Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.9/5, based on 7 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||LOLC Insurance accident claim mobile application.|
About LOLC - Mobile Insurance APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionMotor insurance claim assessing is the crucial process in the Insurance Company. All the accident claims are depend on this process and customers are eagerly engaged with the output. Earlier days LOLC insurance used to use manual process for claim assessing and it was the main reason to the delay in claim processing.
New solution provides formal and efficient solution to the motor insurance claim assessing process and its’ advantages are as follows.
• Formal process to Assessor allocation
• Structured communication between Call Center and Assessor
• Online image synchronization
• Green initiative
• Zero Cost for printing
• Quick Decisions
• Ease of Maintaining E-Documents
• Customer satisfaction on quick payments
• Improvement of Productivity & Efficiency
This application component developed to deploy in mobile devices of insurance assessors. This mobile application takes the inputs from the well-formatted SMS messages and information are synced back using the web services. Main features of this mobile application is as follows.
• Retrieve claim intimation data from SMS
• Send back the job status (Accept/Reject) to call center app
• Fill claim details
• Upload accident images
• Upload claim details and images to Google app engine application
• View sync status and completed claims
What's new in version 2.1.2SMS gateway changes
How to install LOLC - Mobile Insurance APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download LOLC - Mobile Insurance APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.insuarance.app-v2.1.2.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.1.2 (1)||3.7 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required