Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||3.9/5, based on 20,164 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||The leading multitrack audio/MIDI recording studio on Android! (trial version)|
About Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionFrom recording song ideas to full-fledged mobile productions, Audio Evolution Mobile sets the standard for music creation, mixing and editing on Android. Whether you are recording using the internal mic or recording from a multi-channel USB audio (*) or MIDI interface, Audio Evolution Mobile rivals desktop DAWs. Featuring virtual instruments, a virtual analog synthesizer, real-time effects, mixer automation, audio loops, drum pattern editing and more, the app powers your creativity.
Audio Evolution Mobile Studio was chosen the #1 Android mobile music app in Computer Music - December 2020 issue!
Note that this is a TRIAL version of the full paid version and has several limitations:
• Loading of projects is limited to 3 tracks
• Mixdown is limited to 45 seconds
• Recording and playback stops after 2 minutes (45 seconds for USB audio)
• The app will quit after 20 minutes
• The app will stop working after a while
Check out our new tutorial video series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BePLCxWnDI&list=PLD3ojanF28mZ60SQyMI7LlgD3DO_iRqYW
• Multitrack audio and MIDI recording / playback
• Virtual analog synthesizer 'Evolution One' based on the popular Synth One from AudioKit. Featuring morphing oscillators, FM, Sub Osc, Noise, Portamento, 2 LFO's, Moog type filtering, ARP, sequencer and more
• Virtual sample-based Soundfont instruments
• Drum pattern editor (including triplets)
• Low latency and multichannel recording/playback using a USB audio interface (*)
• Edit audio and MIDI clips with unlimited undo/redo
• Add tempo and time signature changes including gradual tempo change
• Real-time effects including chorus, compressor, delays, EQs, reverb, noise gate, pitch shifter, etc.
• Flexible effect routing: an unlimited number of effects can be placed on a grid, featuring parallel effect paths.
• Assign LFO's to effect parameters or lock parameters to tempo
• Sidechain on the compressor effects
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Import of many audio formats like WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, OGG and MIDI
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file with share option
• Unlimited number of tracks and groups
• Normalize, auto split and time stretch audio
• Latency correction for track synchronisation
• MIDI remote control
• Projects are interchangeable with our iOS version
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• Cloud sync to Google Drive (backup or share/exchange projects with one of your other devices on Android or iOS and collaborate with friends)
In short: a complete portable multitrack digital audio workstation (DAW) that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine at an incredibly low price!
(*) The following optional in-app purchases are available in the full version:
• A custom developed USB audio driver that bypasses the limits of Android audio when connecting a USB audio interface/mic: low latency, high quality multi-channel recording and playback at any sample rate and resolution that the device supports (for example 24-bit/96kHz). Please see here for more information and device compatibility: https://www.extreamsd.com/index.php/technology/usb-audio-driver
Note that you are always free to try the Android USB audio driver without this in-app purchase (with the limits that come with it like high latency and 16-bit audio).
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer and Vocal Tune PRO
We also sell effects and content from other vendors at reduced prices in the full version:
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters V3 EQ
• ToneBoosters V3 Compressor
• ToneBoosters V3 Ferox
• ToneBoosters V4 Barricade
• ToneBoosters V4 EQ
• ToneBoosters V4 ReelBus
• ToneBoosters V4 Reverb
• Loop/sample packs (various prices)
• Soundfont packs (various prices)
User manual: https://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/android/index.html
What's new in version 126.96.36.199* Added a 'Ignore sustain pedal' option in the MIDI input dialog to be used with split keyboard functionality: one instrument could for example use the sustain pedal but could be ignored for the other(s).
* The character ':' was accepted in a file name, which could lead to failures or crashes. Solved.
* Modifiers (LFO) for instrument parameters (like Attack) were not correctly saved. Solved.
* The contents of the MIDI input dialog would not scroll on smaller phones. Solved.
How to install Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.extreamsd.aemobiledemo-v188.8.131.52.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|184.108.40.206 (5072)||19.2 MB|
|220.127.116.11 (5071)||19.2 MB|
|18.104.22.168 (5070)||19.2 MB|
|22.214.171.124 (5050)||19.1 MB|
|126.96.36.199 (5049)||19.1 MB|
|188.8.131.52 (5048)||19.1 MB|
|184.108.40.206 (5047)||19.1 MB|
|220.127.116.11 (5046)||19.1 MB|
|18.104.22.168 (5044)||19.1 MB|
|22.214.171.124 (5043)||19.1 MB|
|126.96.36.199 (5042)||19.1 MB|
|188.8.131.52 (5033)||18.7 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required