This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||5.0/5, based on 1 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||MELBO App 1.0 - mobile access to our system floor products!|
About Melbo APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionWith this app you can quickly and easily, at any time, access to our wide range of products.
· Predominant operation via touch gestures
· Basic application features also available offline
· Latest product portfolio
· Selection of products by product groups or by entering special criteria (for example: Finishing floor height)
· The shopping cart can be changed until the order is completed. Products can be added, removed or quantities changed at any time.
· After submitting the order, the user receives a notification that the order has been received.
With our app, we offer a solution that is tailored to the needs of site managers. You do not need product lists with corresponding article numbers, packaging details or price lists.
An order directly from the construction site is easily possible.
What's new in version 1.0.0MELBO App 1.0 - mobile access to our system floor products
How to install Melbo APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Melbo APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (de.Melchers.Melbo-v1.0.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.0.0 (1)||5.7 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required