Highway: Most Wanted Apk
|Rating||3.5/5, based on 679 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Author's Notes||Highway: Most Wanted is a milestone in the genre of endless arcade racing.|
About Highway: Most Wanted APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionOutrun the police in this fun, adventurous ride through a highway traffic in Highway: Most Wanted. Drive your car through highway traffic, earn cash, upgrade your car and buy new ones. Try to be one of the fastest drivers in the world. Endless racing is now redefined!
Show your friends how much speed you can achieve, while evading the police, using thrilling tricks and smashing the cars in your way!
Highway: Most Wanted Features:
• Dynamic arcade racing all over the world
• Online leaderboards and achievements to share with your friends
• The most stunning 3D graphics for Android
• The finest sport cars from the world’s leading manufacturers
• A wide range of customization parts
• Detailed environments, such as: suburbs, deserts, and cities.
• Smooth and realistic car handling
• The higher your speed is, the better your score will be!
• When you reach a speed of over 100 kmh, try to overtake cars very closely to score more in the game and earn more cash!
Highway: Most Wanted will be updated constantly. Please rate and give your feedback for further improvement of the game.
How to install Highway: Most Wanted APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Highway: Most Wanted APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.waoteam.highwaymostwanted-v4.4.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|4.4 (8)||43.1 MB|
|4.3 (7)||43.1 MB|
|1.0 (1)||40.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required