PlayerPro Music Player Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.1/5, based on 61,576 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||The ultimate music player for Android.|
About PlayerPro Music Player APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionThis app is an advanced music and video player for Android devices.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several free plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack...
Note: PlayerPro Music Player is a standalone app. You should uninstall the PlayerPro Music Player (Free) version if you have previously installed it.
• Browse and play your music in many different ways: by albums, artists, album artists, composers, genres, playlists, folders, or songs.
• Browse and play your videos by folders.
• Listen to your music while driving thanks to Android Auto.
• Stream your music to your TV or any Chromecast Audio compatible device.
• Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist/composer pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and the Internet.
• Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available Skins.
• Customize the layout, choosing between Grid or List views.
• View and edit the lyrics embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
• ID3 Tags editing, in single or batch mode: supports all known audio formats (Mp3, Mp4, Ogg Vorbis, Flac, Wav, Aif, Dsf, Wma, Opus, and Speex) and up to 15 different tag fields, including advanced ones like ratings, groupings, and BPMs.
• Default mixable audio effects: 5 band graphic equalizer with 15 default presets, stereo widening effect, reverb effects (large/medium hall, small/medium/large room), bass boost effect, and volume control.
• Free additional professional DSP plugin: High-Res audio (up to 32-bit, 384kHz), 10 band graphic equalizer with 20 default presets, Pre-Amp control, bass boost control, stereo widening control, left-right volume control, optional mono output. Gapless playback. Auto/Manual crossfade. Replay gain. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
• Music metadata, statistics and smart playlists: Recently added, Top rated, Most/Recently/Least played. Build additional smart playlists using the smart playlist editor and the many different criteria it offers: title, album artist, composer, grouping, genre, comment, duration, year, date added/modified, BPM, rating, play count, skip count, last played, and file path.
• Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
• Music folder selection: restrict your music library to a specific folder.
• Choice of 2 lock screen widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggle, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
• Choice of 5 different home screen widgets (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different skins available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
• Google Drive backup/restore: automatically backup your playlists, music stats and settings to Google Drive.
• Supports most popular Scrobblers.
• Sleep timer with fade out.
• Share text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite Social Networks.
• Headset support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
• Library wide search. Voice search and Google Assistant support.
• Swipe gestures: swipe album art to skip songs, double tap or long press to pause/resume playback.
• Shake it feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
What's new in version 5.0- Added support for Android 11
- Added option to rename and/or rescan a folder or file from the Folder/Video browsers
- Added option to play a video as audio
- Added support for MusicBee and AIMP rating systems, half-star ratings and BOMB/Not Rated values
- Added ability to import Grouping, BMP, and Comment tag fields from files and use them to build Smart Playlists
- Tag editor: added support for Opus and Speex formats
- Updated translations
How to install PlayerPro Music Player APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download PlayerPro Music Player APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.tbig.playerpro-v5.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|5.0 (1)||12 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required