FiLMiC Pro: Professional HD Manual Video Camera Apk
|Rating||3.3/5, based on 8,533 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||The professional choice of Oscar-winning directors|
About FiLMiC Pro: Professional HD Manual Video Camera APK
Table Of Contents
Description*Download our free FiLMiC Pro Evaluator to view which app capabilities are supported by your device*
FiLMiC Pro v6 is the most advanced cinema video camera for mobile. Ever. FiLMiC Pro features cutting-edge capabilities and is the most responsive manual filming app available on mobile.
FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects by award winning directors than any other app:
A Good Night - John Legend music video
Unsane & High Flying Bird - Steven Soderbergh
Tangerine - Sean Baker
Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez music video
Supid Love - Lady Gaga music video
FiLMiC Pro provides filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, and artists with the capability to shoot in a true LOG gamma curve (included in the Cinematographer Kit optional in-app purchase). LOG V2/V3 allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production by expanding dynamic range and setting compatible Android device capabilities on par with traditional camera systems costing thousands more. †
v6 Banner Features:
•Dual arc slider controls for manual focus and exposure.
•Live analytics suite including Zebras, Clipping, False Color and Focus Peaking.
• 10-bit support for compatible handsets.
• Clean HDMI Out for monitoring and webcam use (adapters required).
• Ramped zoom rocker.
• Waveform monitor with tri-mode histogram.
• White balance adjustment matrix with custom presets.
• Content Management System for file naming.
• FiLMiC Sync account to store presets in the cloud and share between devices.
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOGv2/V3. †
• Live shadow and highlight controls. †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance controls. †
(† Available as an optional in-app purchase. Not available on all devices).
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
• Vertical and landscape orientations.
• Variable speed zoom.
• Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, and 60 fps**.
• High speed frame rates of 60,120, 240 fps**.
• Slow and fast motion FX.
• Time lapse recording.
• Tri-mode histogram, including waveform.
• Downsampling to multiple resolutions.
• Saved shooting presets.
• Aspect ratio framing guide overlays.
• Image stabilization**.
• Support for FiLMiC Remote. Remote allows you to control an Android device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote.
** Not supported on all devices.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
• Exposure: ISO and shutter speed
• Manual focus
8 aspect ratios including:
• Widescreen (16:9)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
4 encoding options to balance quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (offers up to 240Mbps encoding at 4K on latest gen devices)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Apple Standard
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• 1.33x and 1.55x anamorphic lens desqueeze
• 35mm lens adapters
• Horizontal flip
• Zhiyun Smooth 4
• Movi Cinema Robot
• DJI OSMO Mobile 1/2/3/4
Advanced Audio Features:
• Pro audio meter
• Manual input gain
• External microphone level control
Note: Not all features available on all devices. Use our free FiLMiC Evaluator to check what your device supports.
What's new in version 6.5.0Several minor fixes.
How to install FiLMiC Pro: Professional HD Manual Video Camera APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download FiLMiC Pro: Professional HD Manual Video Camera APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.filmic.filmicpro-v6.5.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|6.5.0 (1)||1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required