Alpha Backup Pro Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.6/5, based on 8,373 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||The most powerful backup & application management tool for android devices.|
About Alpha Backup Pro APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionFEATURES• Fully featured Application Manager.
- Manage all of your applications in one organized place.
• Advanced Backup/Restore/Share
- System & User Apps.
• External Data [*]
• Complete Data [**]
- System Settings [**]
- Call Logs
• Advanced Auto Backup System.
• Instantaneous 
• Scheduled 
- App Data
• Backup WHEREVER YOU WANT.
- Internal Storage
- Removable SD Card
- USB Storage Devices
• Any Cloud Storage:
- Google Drive
- And all the others (via 'Share' option)
• Share apps/backups using WHATEVER YOU WANT.
- Wi-Fi Direct
- And any app that supports file sharing...
• Advanced Encryption System
- 256 bit custom AES encryption for best possible security.
• Portable (Single File) backups.
- Other apps generate multiple scattered backups. We don't.
• Batch operations [*]
- Supports batch operation for all kind of backups.
• Everything is in detail.
- Package name
- Version Name & Version Code
- Broadcast Receivers
- Permissions and their state
- Compatible OS range
- Full date & time of installation/backup
- And many more ...
• Built-in Backup Importer.
- Import backups from any kind of storage devices.
• Application(s) and System generated junk cleaner.
- App(s) Cache Cleaner
- System Cache Cleaner
- Corpse Cleaner
- And more...
• Application conversion [**]
- System to User and vise versa.
• Disable/Enable (same as Freeze/Unfreeze) Apps [*]
• App specific private Data and Cache cleaner [*]
• Reset individual app settings [**]
• Built-in App lock System for better security.
• Interactive Search.
- Search apps and backups with highlighted characters - interactively - all in one place !
• Separate dedicated tabs for each kind of apps/backups.
• Huge set of controls and customization settings.
• Four beautiful material design themes.
• And tons of other unique & interesting features.
• And a lot more...
•  - External Data
- External core data
- Media components
• Internal Data
- Internal & External core data
•  - Complete Data
- (Internal Data + External Data)
•  - Instantaneous Auto Backup
- Auto Backup is performed right after an app gets installed / updated.
•  - Scheduled Auto Backup
- Auto Backup is performed periodically - at a pre-defined time.
• [*] - Single Asterisk
- Feature marked with this symbol MAY need ROOT ACCESS.
- Dependent on the Android version, availability of certain system components, and more.
• [**] - Double Asterisk
- Feature marked with this symbol WILL need ROOT ACCESS.
• If you are not satisfied in any way, we are here to refund !
• Also, if you can't afford it, but need it, please do not hesitate. Just let us know and we will be more than happy to help you !
• If you are interested, please join the Crowdin translation project at https://crwd.in/alpha-backup
What's new in version 29.0.8- Bug fixes related to data restore on Android 11.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Want to translate the app? Join the Corwdin translation project at https://crwd.in/alpha-backup
How to install Alpha Backup Pro APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Alpha Backup Pro APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ruet_cse_1503050.ragib.appbackup.pro-v29.0.8.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|29.0.8 (298)||3.3 MB|
|24.0.6 (246)||2.9 MB|
|24.0.1 (241)||2.9 MB|
|19.0.1 (191)||1.7 MB|
|18.7.0 (187)||1.7 MB|
|10.2.5 (95)||1.8 MB|
|8.0.8 (61)||1.9 MB|
|5.2.0 (36)||1.6 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required