Pocket FM - Audiobooks, Stories & Podcasts Apk
|Rating||4.2/5, based on 261,546 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Listen Anytime, Anywhere|
About Pocket FM - Audiobooks, Stories & Podcasts APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionPocket FM is a leading Audiobook App, enriching the lives of millions of audiobook lovers every day. It brings you the world’s best audiobooks, stories, and podcasts from the best authors, podcasters, and voice-over artists.
And it also gives you the ease to listen to your favorite audiobooks while commuting, driving, working out at the gym, cooking, about to go to bed, or just about anywhere else based on your comfort. It has all the best sellers of various categories like:
Suspense and Thriller
Classic and more.
What you’ll love about Pocket FM:
1. We keep on adding new audiobooks, stories, and podcasts all the time. You can browse or search your favorites and listen to them anytime and anywhere you want.
2. Experience listening to your favorite audiobooks with a fun-loving and active community of audiobook lovers.
3. Smooth navigation between chapters and easily going back and forth by ten seconds in our player which is specially designed for audio content.
4. The delight of having a great sleep while listening to your favorite audiobook with our in-built sleep timer.
5. The choice to download and listen offline.
What's new in version 5.0.0Brand new design for Pocket FM users
Bug fixes and performance improvements
How to install Pocket FM - Audiobooks, Stories & Podcasts APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Pocket FM - Audiobooks, Stories & Podcasts APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.radio.pocketfm-v5.0.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|5.0.0 (500)||12.4 MB|
|4.8.1 (446)||12.3 MB|
|4.7.9 (443)||12.8 MB|
|4.7.9 (441)||12.8 MB|
|4.7.8 (440)||12.8 MB|
|4.7.4 (435)||13.4 MB|
|4.7.2_row (432)||12.6 MB|
|4.7.0 (428)||10.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required