Crossword out of the words Apk
|Rating||4.6/5, based on 22,637 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Make the words out of a set of letters and fill the crosswords.|
About Crossword out of the words APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionIn this game, you will need to travel the islands and grow plants. Each of the islands will bring something new to the game. Grow all the plants, find all the words and discover what awaits you on the last island.
At each of the levels, you will see a set of letters arranged in a circle. From this set, you need to make words and gradually complete the crossword puzzle. If a word you find is not in the puzzle, you will be given extra points. You can get hints for these points.
• Beautiful flat design
• Thousands of words—learn something new with every level
• 2000 levels—all unique;
• The puzzles become more difficult—develop and improve yourself
• Fascinating flower quests to get free tips
• Extra daily levels with special mechanics
• Supports phones and tablets
• Log in via social networks to compete with your friends
• Works offline without Wi-Fi or Internet connection
Thanks for playing with us.
What's new in version 2.2.6Hello! We are glad to present you the new update!
Fixed some freezes and bugs, now the game should work even better.
Have a good time!
How to install Crossword out of the words APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Crossword out of the words APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.openmygame.games.android.crossword.plants-v2.2.6.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.2.6 (301078)||22.1 MB|
|2.1.2 (301072)||19.2 MB|
|2.0.0 (301068)||22.9 MB|
|1.60.3 (301067)||35.3 MB|
|1.59 (301064)||34.7 MB|
|1.53 (301058)||35.5 MB|
|1.49 (301054)||34 MB|
|1.46 (301051)||34 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required