n-Track Studio DAW Beat Maker, Record Audio, Drums Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.3/5, based on 34,639 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||The most powerful multitrack Audio and MIDI recording studio on Android|
About n-Track Studio DAW Beat Maker, Record Audio, Drums APK
Table Of Contents
Descriptionn-Track Studio is a powerful, portable music-making app that turns your Android device into a complete Recording Studio & Beat Maker
Record a virtually unlimited number of Audio, MIDI & Drum Tracks, mix them during playback and add effects: from Guitar Amps, to VocalTune & Reverb. Edit songs, share them online & join the Songtree community to collaborate with other artists.
Check out n-Track Studio Tutorials for Android
Try n-Track Studio for free: if you like it you can subscribe & unlock standard or advanced features*
HOW IT WORKS:
• Record a track with the built-in mic or an external audio interface
• Add & edit audio tracks using our Loop Browser & royalty-free sample packs
• Import grooves & create beats using our Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• Create melodies using the internal keyboard with our built-in virtual instruments. You can connect external keyboards too
• Use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, EQ & add effects
• Save or Share the recording directly from your device
• Stereo & Mono audio tracks
• Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• MIDI tracks with built-in Synths
• Loop Browser & in-app Sample Packs
• Virtually unlimited number of tracks (max 8 tracks without in-app purchases)
• Group & Aux channels
• Piano-roll MIDI Editor
• On-screen MIDI keyboard
• EQ with 2D & 3D Spectrum analyzer + chromatic tuner*
• VocalTune* - pitch correction: automatically correct any pitch imperfections on vocals or melodic parts
• Guitar & Bass Amp plugins
• Reverb, Echo, Chorus & Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track & the master channel*
• Built-in Metronome
• Import existing tracks
• Automate track volumes & pan using volume and pan envelopes
• Share your recordings online
• Collaborate to create music with other musicians with the integrated Songtree online music making community
• Languages included: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Indonesian
• 64 bit double precision floating point audio engine*
• Follow Song Tempo & Pitch Shift dropdown menu on Audio Loops
• Export 16, 24 or 32 bit audio files*
• Set sampling frequency up to 192 kHz (frequencies above 48 kHz require an external audio device)
• Internal audio routing
• Sync with other apps or external devices using MIDI clock & MTC sync, master & slave
• Record 4+ tracks simultaneously from USB pro-audio devices such as RME Babyface, Fireface & Focusrite*
• Support for multiple audio output when using compatible USB devices*
• Input monitoring
*Some features require one of the three available in-app subscription levels:
What you get:
• Up to 8 tracks
• Up to 2 effects per track / channel
• Save your song online with the option to collaborate with other musicians
NOTE: Saving to WAV/MP3 on your local device storage requires a purchase
STANDARD subscription ($0.99/month)
What you get:
• Unlimited audio & MIDI tracks (Free edition is limited to 8 tracks)
• Unlocks all the available effects (Free Edition has Reverb, Compression, Echo and Chorus)
• Unlimited number of effects per channel (Free Edition has up to 2)
• Export to WAV or MP3
EXTENDED subscription ($1.99/month)
Everything in Standard edition, plus:
• 64 bit audio engine
• Multichannel USB class-compliant audio interfaces
• Export in 24, 32 and 64 bit uncompressed (WAV) format (Standard Edition is limited to 16 bit WAV)
• 3D frequency spectrum view
SUITE subscription ($3.99/month)
Everything in Extended edition, plus:
• 10GB+ of Premium Royalty-Free WAV Loops & One-Shots
• Exclusive release-ready Beats & editable n-Track Studio Projects
• 400+ Sample Instruments
What's new in version 9.4.3New in 9.4
• New DEnoiser effect
• New Gain effect with stereo width and phase inversion
• New in the Step Sequencer:
• Individual steps can now be moved and changed in length
• Humanize button moves steps by random amount
New in 9.3
• Add editable MIDI loops from the loops browser
• MIDI loop packs including Chords and Progressions, Drum Styles, Piano
If you have comments or suggestions, please use the Report Problem command in the Settings box
How to install n-Track Studio DAW Beat Maker, Record Audio, Drums APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download n-Track Studio DAW Beat Maker, Record Audio, Drums APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ntrack.studio.demo-v9.4.3.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|9.4.3 (900403904)||45 MB|
|9.4.3 (900403885)||45 MB|
|9.4.3 (900403882)||45 MB|
|9.3.6 (900300058)||45.7 MB|
|9.3.6 (900300056)||45.7 MB|
|9.3.6 (900300050)||45.7 MB|
|9.3.5 (900300042)||45.7 MB|
|9.3.4 (900300038)||45.7 MB|
|9.3.4 (900300036)||45.7 MB|
|9.3.3 (900300032)||45.7 MB|
|9.3.3 (900300030)||45.7 MB|
|9.3.2 (900300026)||45.6 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required