Inshorts - 60 words News summary Apk
|Rating||4.4/5, based on 523,732 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Read latest news from your favorite sources on India's Highest Rated News App|
About Inshorts - 60 words News summary APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionInshorts is a news app that selects latest and best news from multiple national and international sources and summarises them to present in a short and crisp 60 words or less format, personalized for you, in both, English or Hindi. All summarised stories contain only headlines and facts, no opinions, to help you stay informed of the current affairs. Whether it’s the latest government policies or shakeups in bollywood, we get them covered and delivered super fast! Get updated with the latest news and current affairs in a jiffy!
Here’s what people say about Inshorts!
Google - Best apps of 2015!
ToI - Made for India to simplify your life!
Buzzfeed - Makes Indian student’s life easier!
Inshorts requires the following permissions. Your privacy is critical for us and the app never uses photos, videos and other media files, make calls, send messages or save and/or distribute device information.
Photos/Media Files: The app needs access to the device's storage to save the representational images, so that you have a good experience even without internet connectivity. This is also needed to send the image along with the text when you share a short.
Device Information: The app needs the Device ID to identify and solve technical issues.
◉ Introducing SEARCH for easier access to information
• Search lets you find any short, recent or old, by simply typing in a keyword in the search box
• Looking for a particular short, or shorts related to a past/ongoing topic? We got it all covered
• Our search bot also suggests topics related to your search query, so you stay informed end-to-end
◉ News Reader – Read Summaries of All Breaking News
• Browse through bite-sized 60-word shorts to get updated on the latest news in a short time
• Now, stories and shorts are also available in Hindi - Just tap to switch languages
• Original story is just a click away!
◉ My Feed – A feed of latest stories, videos and other content personalised only for you!
• Inshorts intelligently learns your preferences as you swipe, and displays stories personalised for you in ‘My Feed’
◉ News Categories - A vast variety in the same app
• Inshorts curates all types of news and headlines from topics like India, politics, entertainment, business, technology, startups, world, sports and hatke – all in one place
• News is sourced from various categories and various sources, making sure that you always get the best
• Get limited daily notifications for the most important news and breaking news of the day
• Place our widget on your home screen to browse through headlines
Articles are sourced from various publishers and news channels like Reuters, Indian Express, PTI, The Guardian, NYT, Outlook, TechCrunch, Sportskeeda and many more.
Inshorts is the fastest way for you to stay updated with current affairs to get ahead and prepare for competitive exams like UPSC, CAT, XAT and other central and state government job exams.
◉ Share News
• Facebook, WhatsApp, Reddit, Hike, e-mail and other social platforms are supported
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for Bollywood stories, BCCI news, science talk or political news - Inshorts brings all of the day’s news together in one beautifully simple, elegantly quick interface.
Read in short, save your time and stay updated with Inshorts.
About Facebook Ads: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
How to install Inshorts - 60 words News summary APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Inshorts - 60 words News summary APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.nis.app-v5.1.47.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|5.1.47 (5064142)||12.5 MB|
|5.1.43 (5064042)||14.2 MB|
|5.1.42 (5064017)||14.2 MB|
|5.1.39 (5063942)||14.2 MB|
|5.1.38 (5063917)||14.2 MB|
|5.1.36 (5063867)||14.1 MB|
|5.1.31 (5063723)||14.1 MB|
|5.1.31 (5063717)||14.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required