Neutron Music Player (Eval) Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||3.9/5, based on 2,912 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||The only true audiophile music player with Hi-Fi audio rendering and DSP engine|
About Neutron Music Player (Eval) APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionNeutron is an advanced music player with audiophile-grade platform-independent 32/64-bit audio engine which is being developed for more than 10 years to provide Hi-Fi experience on any platform!
It outputs hi-res audio directly to the internal DAC (including USB DAC) and offers a rich set of DSP effects for altering audio. Neutron is the only application capable of sending audio data to the network renderers (UPnP/DLNA, Chromecast) with all DSP effects applied, including the gapless playback.
It features unique PCM to DSD real-time oversampling mode (if supported by DAC), so you can play your favorite music in DSD resolution.
Neutron has special user interface with advanced functionality and is designed specifically for audiophiles and those who love music!
* 32/64-bit hi-res audio processing (HD audio)
* OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing
* Hi-Res Audio support (up to 32-bit, 768 kHz):
- devices with on-board Hi-Res Audio DACs
- DAPs: iBasso DX150-DX220, Cayin i5-N5ii, Fiio X5-X7-M6-M11, HiBy R6 (+PRO)
* Bit-perfect playback
* Supports all audio formats
* Native DSD (direct or DoP), DSD
* Multi-channel native DSD (4.0 - 5.1: ISO, DFF, DSF)
* Output all to DSD
* DSD to PCM decoding
* DSD formats: DFF, DSF, ISO SACD/DVD
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M
* Voice audio format: SPEEX
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL
* Lyrics (LRC files, metadata)
* Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast, Shoutcast)
* Supports large media libraries
* Network music sources:
- SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares)
- UPnP/DLNA media server
- SFTP (over SSH) server
- FTP server
- WebDAV server
* Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects)
* Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects)
* Direct output to USB DAC (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz)
* UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP effects)
* Device local music library management via internal FTP server
* DSP effects:
- Parametric Equalizer (4-60 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain)
- Graphic EQ mode (21 presets)
- Frequency Response Correction (5000+ AutoEq presets for 2500+ headphones, user defined)
- Surround Sound (Ambiophonic RACE)
- Crossfeed (better stereo sound perception in headphones)
- Compressor / Limiter (compression of dynamic range)
- Time Delay (loudspeaker time alignment)
- Dithering (minimize quantization)
- Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction)
- Phase Inversion (channel polarity change)
* Speaker overload protecting filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic
* Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects)
* Replay Gain from metadata
* Gapless playback
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls
* High quality real-time optional resampling
* Real-time Spectrum, Waveform, RMS analyzers
* Balance (L/R)
* Mono mode
* Profiles (multiple configurations)
* Playback modes: Shuffle, Loop, Single Track, Sequential, Queue
* Playlist management
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category
* Tag editing: MP3, FLAC, OGG, APE, SPEEX, WAV, WV, M4A, MP4 (internal, SD [partial support], SMB, SFTP)
* Folder mode
* Clock mode
* Timers: sleep, wake
* Android Auto
It is a time limited (5 days) full-featured evaluation version. Unlimited version is here: http://tiny.cc/11l5jz
Follow us on Twitter:
What's new in version 2.15.5* New:
- full support for HiBy R6/R8 DAPs;
- Frequency Response Correction (FRC) DSP button in the top panel and bottom panel in the Controls (optional);
- tap small DSP plot in DSP config dialog to expand it to a full-screen version;
- Clear queue action for Enqueue for the track.
- profile change does not set FRC preset correctly;
- Chromecast renderer could not be found inside complex network;
- compatibility with USB DACs;
- output to BT A2DP (limit to 2 channels);
How to install Neutron Music Player (Eval) APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Neutron Music Player (Eval) APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.neutroncode.mpeval-v2.15.5.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.15.5 (20000307)||19.6 MB|
|2.15.4 (20000306)||19.6 MB|
|2.15.3 (20000305)||19.6 MB|
|2.15.2 (20000304)||19.6 MB|
|2.15.1 (20000303)||19.6 MB|
|2.15.0 (20000302)||19.6 MB|
|2.14.6 (20000299)||19.2 MB|
|2.14.5 (20000298)||19.2 MB|
|2.14.4 (20000297)||19 MB|
|2.14.2 (20000295)||19 MB|
|2.14.1 (20000294)||19.1 MB|
|2.14.0 (20000293)||19 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required