WavePad Audio Editor Free Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||3.5/5, based on 34,192 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Author's Notes||Record and make professional edits to music and voice on WavePad Audio Editor|
About WavePad Audio Editor Free APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionWavePad Free sound and audio editing application. Record, edit, and add effects, then send audio to yourself or others to share or continuing editing on another device. WavePad Free allows you to record voice or music, then edit the recording and add sound effects, clean up background noise and more to achieve high quality audio recordings.
WavePad Free works with audio waveforms to make selections for quick editing, such as inserting sound from other files, or apply sound effects like the high pass filter to clarify audio quality.
This free sound editor is ideal for anyone who needs to make recordings and edit on the go. WavePad Free makes it easy to store or send recordings so they are readily available wherever they are needed.
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Edit multiple audio file formats
• Supports auto-trim editing and voice activated recording
What's new in version 12.09* Fix UI issues.
* Fix issue where the app still rotates even if the orientation is locked.
* Fix issue where recording starts immediately when pressing New File or New on the menu.
How to install WavePad Audio Editor Free APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download WavePad Audio Editor Free APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.nchsoftware.pocketwavepad_free-v12.09.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|12.09 (133)||18.4 MB|
|12.01 (129)||18.4 MB|
|11.27 (119)||12.7 MB|
|11.21 (116)||12.6 MB|
|11.17 (113)||12.6 MB|
|11.14 (109)||12.4 MB|
|10.88 (89)||15.4 MB|
|10.73 (84)||15.9 MB|
|10.70 (81)||15.9 MB|
|10.57 (75)||15.8 MB|
|10.50 (72)||15.8 MB|
|10.40 (69)||14.9 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required