12 Steps AA App - Alcoholics Anonymous Toolkit Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.7/5, based on 2,160 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||My Spiritual Toolkit - Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Sobriety and Recovery Tools|
About 12 Steps AA App - Alcoholics Anonymous Toolkit APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionMy Spiritual Toolkit contains NO ADS and makes it convenient and easy for you and other members of Alcoholics Anonymous to work steps 10 and 11 on a daily basis to keep you from relapsing back into active alcoholism.
We are not cured of alcoholism. What we really have is a daily reprieve contingent on the maintenance of our spiritual condition. This app helps US maintain THAT spiritual condition.
My Spiritual Toolkit (MST), also known as 12 Steps AA Toolkit App, is the ORIGINAL App created over 5 years ago for people in recovery to make it easier for you and other members of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) to get your daily reprieve and maintain your spiritual condition.
Resentment is the number one offender. Now you can get rid of your resentments fast while on the go with the Spot Check Inventory tool that’s mentioned in Step 10 of the Twelve and Twelve to help with our daily ups and downs, especially those where people or new events throw us off balance and tempt us to make mistakes.
Do you do a Nightly Inventory as suggested in Step 11 of the Big Book before retiring each night? You should and now It’s EASY! With 12 Steps AA Toolkit just answer 10 simple questions straight from the Big Book and you’re done!
* Read the AA Daily Reflections Fast! Quickly get your daily reflection for the day direct from the Alcoholics Anonymous website.
* We are only as sick as our secrets and the alcoholics anonymous recovery program is all about sharing with others, particularly our sponsors. So the 12 Steps Toolkit has a super feature for sharing your inventories, journal and gratitude lists with your sponsor or trusted adviser. Simply Text or Email your sponsor right from within the app and get feedback fast!
* The spot check inventory tool is similar to a mini step 4 inventory. You can create different inventories based on the big book style - resentment, fear, sex and harms done.
* App features a sobriety calculator which keeps track of number of days you are sober for. Just set your sobriety date in the counter and it will automatically calculate how many days you’ve been sober, years sober, months sober, even hours! Even more fun, you can share this with your sponsor or other trusted advisers from right within the 12 Step Toolkit App!
* You also have an Online Journal you can use to clear your head of unwanted racing thoughts and irrational fears before you fall asleep at night. Get those crazy thoughts out of your head and into your journal! Plus you will be able to read old journal entries to see how far you've come.
* Gratitude List - Your recovery program is not complete without the gratitude list tool. This pro tool will take your sobriety to the next level.
* PIN locking will keep your info safe and secure for your eyes only.
* Do you prefer to type on a computer? You can use the accompanying My Spiritual Toolkit Web app from any browser for free! No other app offers this feature!
- Serenity Prayer
- Big Book Third Step Prayer and Seventh Step Prayer
The Spot Check Inventory (think mini 4th step) allows you to quickly get rid of resentments when on the go and you can later add more detail via your computer because all data is encrypted and securely synced to the cloud using the same security as banks!
* You can create different spot check inventories based on the big book style - resentment, fear, sex and harms done.
Just because you’re a recovering alcoholic doesn't mean life will slow down. Instead it will move forward, and so must you. Often times moving forward means being on the constant go. In effect, this means that if you’re using journaling as part of your recovery from alcoholism, then you don’t have time to sit down and write your feelings out.
* The 12 Steps AA Toolkit Recovery App ICON
- To protect anonymity, app icon does not show Alcoholics Anonymous references.
- Hardship discounts are available for anyone in re that can't afford the $2.99 premium features.
What's new in version 3.1.2* Performance Update.
* More updates to come!
How to install 12 Steps AA App - Alcoholics Anonymous Toolkit APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download 12 Steps AA App - Alcoholics Anonymous Toolkit APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.myspiritualtoolkit.mytoolkit-v3.1.2.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|3.1.2 (3012)||2.8 MB|
|3.1.1 (3011)||15.2 MB|
|3.1.0 (3010)||15.3 MB|
|3.0.9 (3009)||15.3 MB|
|3.0.5 (3005)||10.7 MB|
|3.0.3 (3003)||6.5 MB|
|3.0.2 (3002)||6.5 MB|
|3.0.0 (3000)||6.5 MB|
|2.5.5 (2555)||6.5 MB|
|2.5.0 (2500)||29.5 MB|
|2.3.0 (2300)||29.5 MB|
|2.2.5 (2258)||6.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required